•31• SWAK.

A/N: Last chapter guys...

¶31. Started With A Kiss.

5 years later.

[Major time-skip there..I apologize]

Anonymous POV.

“Fudging get off me you idiot!”

Jinwoo said as Sanha engulfed him in a hearty hug. “Give the kid a break, he's happy to see his hyung getting married..” MyungJun said,taking out a white suit.

“You know you can always back out right Hyung? You don't need to stay trapped in this marriage. You can call it quits now” Eunwoo advised, his gaze piercing through Jinwoo's own.

Jinwoo made his way towards him and smiled. “Stop playing girls Eunwoo and start getting serious. You'll be in my shoes someday”

Eeck!” Eunwoo screeched, pushing Jinwoo away from him. “Nothing will ever put me in your shoes..”

Sanha smirked. “Love will hyung” Eunwoo couldn't tell if Sanha was placing a silent curse or him or if he was just thinking to himself but either way, his smirk looked scary. Eunwoo just wanted to get out of this place.

Love was not just cut out for him. Sureee. He went out on dates, Kissed tons of girls, but none not even one made his heart flutter.

Could it be that he was sick?

Or his heart had stopped working?

Sanha~” a girly voice ran across the hallway as MyungJun tapped Sanha's shoulder. Your girlfriend's missing you already”

Turning his blushing face away, Sanha left the room and entered into the hallway to see his girlfriend holding Four heavy bags. He approached her and planted a mild kiss on her forehead.

“How did your day go?”

She beamed. “My arms are aching..cooking for You guys is always hard.”

“You can stop if you want to” he suggested, running his hands through her hair as he took in her beauty. She bit her lips hard to keep herself from blushing.

“I can't. You're too lean..all of you and I won't stop until you all weigh over 100 pounds!”