•8•

¶8. Her ‘Toy

Anna's POV

Grabbing my Coat from the hanger, I head out of my room. I hesitated..in front of the door, holding tightly to the Knob. Who was it going to be this time? And was I ready for this? Did I have another Archenemy? Why was I even going out? Geeh! This is how people get killed in movies Anna...... Don't freaking open that door.  Okay.....Maybe I shouldn't.

-

-

_

-

-

-

-

-

-

Ah! Who was I kidding! I turned the door knob and exited my house quietly, so I wouldn't have the wake the others up. And if this person was Joonyi, I swear, I'm going to rip her head off...even though I do not know how to Fight.

Anna

An husky voice called.

I raised my head to meet Minhyuk's gaze. Uh? It was Minhyuk?

The Nerve!

How dare he scare me that way..? Really, I ought to—

“Are you okay?” he asked, hands pocketed in his jeans.

One...No. Two, Another stupid question? Well..They do say birds of the Same feathers flock together. Moonbin asks a stupid question and the other Does too.

“What do you want Minhyuk?” I sighed out.

“Came to check if you were Fine Emotionally. Bin must have said some harsh things”

“I'm Fine. You can go now" I said about to leave when he grabbed my wrist. “Listen Anna..Bin's not mean You just don't understand him....”

Really?” I raised a brow. “Are you lying to me right now or do you not know your Friend well enough?!”

He sighed. “Anna...Forgive Bin”

I swallowed hard. “Okay. What if it's a misunderstanding? What if I don't understand Bin? It's fine. If its the truth then why are you here begging for him? Why isnt he here?” cool it Anna! Why are you over reacting? Its not like he did anything terrible to you.

“...He really likes Joonyi A lot. He's Crazy about her. He has always been but she rejected him and avoided him....H-”

If He's rejected. He should leave her alone. Why is he still hung up on her? He should let her go! Eishh!”

From my peripheral vision, I saw Minhyuk raise a brow before grinning. “Perhaps...are you jealous?” he asked as my eyes widened.

“Ne?! Jealous?! Jealous of who exactly? Joonyi?” I huffed before shaking my head. “I'd rather Be Jealous of A Bald eagle....besides, don't I have to like Bin to be Jealous?   Aigoo Minhyuk, your head must not be working well today” I ranted out, looking in the other direction. He chuckled and Ruffled my hair.

Hang In there Anna...Hang In there for Moonbin”

Why do I need to do that? Hang in there for who? There's no reason to continue to help him anymore.....wait... there actually is..