•11•

¶11. 'Roses are Red, Violets: Blue, Psychos like you belong in mental hospitals.'

Moonbin's POV

This was the first time.

The first time I brought A girl into My home-legally.

She sat on the couch while staring at her phone with an apologetic look. To be Really honest.. I had no idea why I dragged her out of her house. That 'I'm Alone' stuff was just an excuse because I was always alone. I just didn't have Any reason to give her.

"whatchya doing..?." I asked placing the a bottle of cola in front of her. She stared at it for a while before facing me. "Why didn't you invite Eunwoo or Jinjin or Sanha, I'm pretty sure, they'd have loved to spend their day with you.."

I wanted to spend it all with you.." she scoffed. "..Besides they're all busy.. "

She huffed. "Not anymore"

"Uh..?"

"I said a person's not busy anymore... " she huffed, gazing at Something else. What was she talking about..? Her phone beeped loudly. She stared at it and bit her lips before typing really slowly. Eh..? I inched closer to see what was doing as my eyes caught Minhyuk's name and the word Date.

Hold on....was Minhyuk going out with Anna? Did they already start dating? No! I doubt it. Minhyuk would definitely tell me about it......

Right..?

I looked up at Anna to see the she was close to me. I could inhale her scent. I could smell her hair gel and I could hear her breathe. I noticed she had a small dot by the side of her Chin and it looked adorable. How did I not notice all of this...?

"What the hell are you doing..?!" she almost screamed, shifting away from me. Pfft. Nothing illegal. That's for sure.

"Who are you texting..?"

"Someone.."

"That's what you keep saying.. Who's this someone..?"

"And Why are you so eager to know..?" She rolled her eyeballs moving further away from me.

"It's Minhyuk right..?"

Her widened, the size of a bowling ball giving me the 'How the hell did you know?' Stare.

"And its officially. Award for stalker of the century goes to Moonbin"

"I wasn't stalking you..!"

"Really? Then how did you find out..?"