•15•

¶15. Kiss him Part 2.

Minhyuk's POV

So Anna has been acting pretty weird lately and I have no idea why? She doesn't make eye contact with me anymore. She stutters when she's around me and she eats less when she's with me..how do I know all this? I've observed this for several days now.

Did I do something wrong? Or is she nervous about something?

“Park Minhyuk!”

I looked up to see my homeroom teacher in front of me. What did he want now? Yes?” I raised a ‘why the hell did you call me' brow.

“You are going to be tutored”

I huffed. Not this again.

“Your parents called the school, you haven't been doing well in your tests”

Oh so now they notice? I've never done well in any test. Such parents uh.

“So..? Who's going to tutor me?”

If you head towards the library, you'll meet them”

Can't you just tell me the name of this person?”

He strongly opposed it by shaking his head. “They're in the library..”

“Well F you Mr song..” I muttered.

“did you say something.?” he asked, totally clueless. I shook my head. Gotto go

And I was out of my classroom. Next lesson starts in fifteen minutes and I have just enough time to meet this tutor of mine. He is going to pay for wanting to tutor me. He must be new since he hasn't heard what I do to tutors. Don't worry, I don't kill them but I just make sure, they don't come back.

»»»»

Moonbin's POV

Will she stop and listen to me? Seriously why do girls act like this? I already said I was sorry, why was it a big deal for her? To just forgive me..?

We finally stopped in front of the guidance counsellors office and the first time since she's been ignoring me, she actually faced me this time.

“You really want to know why I'm mad with you?”

Of course I did. If I didn't, I wouldn't have walked all this way would I?

“Yes..now tell me before I faint.”