•9•

¶9. Swallow my Pride to say Sorry’

Moonbin's POV.

“Are you going to finally talk?”

I asked Sanha who looked like he was going to bury me if I opened my mouth again. I don't get it. I didn't get it. Why did sanha care this much? I wasn't going to hurt Anna. Why was he so worried?

“Hyung...Let's end this.” he paused to take a quick look at Anna who was Fiddling with her lunch box on the other side of the cafeteria. “...Anna shouldn't be used. This isn't right hyung”

“I have no plans on calling it quits with Anna. Sanha. Why do you even care? Do you like her..?”

Sanha raised a brow, slowly sinking in his seat as he folded his arms, staring straight into my eyes. “...I like her But not in the way you're thinking..just stop this, I don't want her to get hurt”

“She won't get hurt Sanha.. ” I replied assuring him. “I promise”. I know he didn't believe me but he still said nothing and shrugged, taking out another manga to read through it. My gaze fell on Joonyi as she walked by with her friends smiling like the angel she was. I knew I was obsessed with her but that's what Love Is right? An obsession. I watched her as beautiful laugh echoed throughout the hallway.

I think I've been bewitched..and if its true, I would want to be bewitched forever.

»»»»»

Oppa...” A girl cooed beside me. “Do you really like Anna?”

Of courseI nodded. “She's the best thing that has ever happened to me”

She sighed, staring at the music sheet infront of her. “Look Bin, I don't know what you think you're doing..but the whole school's simply not buying it. It doesn't matter how much you two change yourselves The school's not buying the fact that you're with Anna. I'm not buying it either. So its either, one of you is in a one sided love with Another or she's just a pretend girlfriend... ”

I was shocked. No wait..shocked is an understatement. How did she know this much? She had definitely been watching us. She had been paying attention? But who was she? I have never seen her around.. Why was she here? Telling me this..?

Started With A Kiss[An Astro Fan fiction] ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें