•14•

¶14. kiss him part 1.

Anna's POV

‘I love you’

I coughed, turning back to stare at Sanha who kept looking at me, like I was some kind of masterpiece. The only thing I did was tell Minhyuk I loved him.

“I love you too

He smiled, taking my right hand in his and squeezing it really tight. “..will you go out with me? Be my girlfriend?”

I could feel myself panicking. Somehow, this didn't feel right but swallowed the Awkward feeling in me and nodded. Yeah Minhyuk, let's date”

-

-

-

“CUT!”

Sanha yelled, taking his beanie off, before approaching us. “This isn't right... Hyung, try not to hold her hand too tight and Noona can you please act like you actually Like Hyung..?”

But I don't..

Sanha, look I know this is for your project but I don't think I should be in it..” I told him, folding my arms.

“Anna's right. Why do you have to do a cliché highschool video for your Videography project..?” Minhyuk added.

Sanha ran his fingers through his hair patiently. “One I'm still in highschool and two,This Is my video and my project and I'd do whatever I want with it and you two are going to help cause you both love me..especially you Minhyuk Hyung.. ” I really didn't get it. Sanha filming a cliché story for his Videography class? I doubt he would even make it to C+. Why? Cause Teachers here don't care about Cliche Romance.

Now from the top..Noona please act well this time and Hyung... Easy on the hand holding. Okay.?”

Myself and Minhyuk exchanged glances before nodding. This was going to be a very long afternoon.

»»»»

Dad was coming over today for dinner and again, Oppa wasn't going to be around. I'm starting to think Cheol's beginning to hate him. He gets really pissed if anything about Dad's mentioned.. Which is why Mom made sure he was Going to be busy all night before saying yes to the dinner appointment.