•24•

¶24. You are near yet So Far Away.

Minhyuk's POV

She stared quietly in her sleep, while trying to find a peaceful spot. She looked like she hadn't slept for days. Why? Was it because of Seungcheol Hyung?  again? I took out my phone and dialled an unknown number.

Calling ×××××

Hey” he answered on the third ring. I sighed, looking at the girl beside me. “Hyung, come home. She's hurting a lot. I can't bear to see her this way Hyung.”

He sighed. “Give me time then Minhyuk, I'll be home soon”

Don't take too long.” I advised. “I won't” he replied, ending the call. Stroking her hair, I stared at her beautiful sleeping face.

Anna, I don't want you getting into trouble and I also don't want you falling for Bin, but it's too late already. Honestly, I wish I could remember how and when I started to fall for you because, I want to do it again, I want to fall for you.

Stop hurting yourself and come to me. It's true Joonyi's a psycho, but maybe that's how it's meant to be. Maybe Moonbin is the only one capable of redeeming her. Maybe they are prefect for each other Anna. 

I held unto her right hand, carefully. “Just come to me”

»»»

Flashback.

Minhyuk saw two figures standing in the park, he recognized both of them immediately but he still wasn't sure it was them. He headed towards them and stopped few metres when he heard one say;

“If you leave, it will break her. Hyung, don't”

Seungcheol Hyung sighed, staring at the grass, tears threatening to fall. “I need to clear my head. I know some years have passed but I can't keep lying to myself that everything's fine when truly it's not. I still love my father a lot and the fact that he chose that woman over us makes me mad. Wasn't Omma good enough for him? Or as children, weren't we perfect do for him? Okay... He Left. That's great but I don't get something, why does he keep coming back? And why does she keep letting him in? Why?”