•6•

¶6. Missing.

Anna's POV

I felt someone shake me heavily. I groaned and turned my head to the other side. I felt the shake again. I opened my half sleepy eyes to See Seungcheol staring down at me, what did he want now?

"You have to get up and Go to school" he said as I moaned Frustratedly. Did I need to go today? Can't I Just Sleep in? I couldn't even move my body and my eyes were closing again when he shook me again. I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"You know for A brother, you are not really brotherly like"

Chuckling, he opened my curtains for me and Turned off my alarm I had no idea was beeping. Most of you must be curious as to know what my brother's like and I'm going to tell you. Seungcheol was the friendly type, he was always the friendly and playful type but It had to change a little. He changed when Appa Divorced Mom for one of those young girls. I mean, it really shook everyone but it shook Seungcheol more because he was closer to dad.

He loves myself and Omma very much but he doesn't seem to love himself which is quite Noticeable from the way he's always working hard at what he does. Currently he was training at Pledis Entertainment. I loved him a lot and wanted to be there for him like he was always there for me.

Oppa isn't that strong. Sometimes when passing the Study trying to smuggle a midnight snack into my room, I hear him silently cry. It hurts watching someone you love so much get hurt and there's just nothing you can do about it. So the only thing I can do for him right now is pretend not to know that he's hurting.

"Ha! Jinx!" I yelled in his face as he Rolled his eyeballs and began to eat his pancakes. I did the same too when Omma came out of the Room with A frowny face. Something was wrong, I could tell.

"Aigoo. Aigoo. Aigoo. Whose mother's always this pretty?" I teased her as she smiled and Seungcheol smirked.

"That would be Me" he said as I nudged him in the shoulder.

"Shhhh..The pretty ones are having A conversation" I told him.

"I'm glad you consider yourself ugly"

"Me? When I meant pretty, I was talking about everything in this place but You" Seungcheol huffed about to reply when she called for our attention.

"Your Father's coming for Dinner, be home early" she mentioned while I examined Seungcheol from my peripheral vision. His face scrunched up in disgust. He Got off the Stool, picking up his bag.

"I'm sorry but I won't be home for Dinner"

"Seungcheol...." I heard Omma call but he ignored her, leaving the house. Sighing, I just stare at my pancakes and start to eat them. When Omma left, tears started to fall like Rain, I wanted A normal Family. I didn't want my family hurting any longer. It had been 3 years since he left why couldn't the wound heal, was it so deep?