•1•

1: Mr Crazy Bin.

Anna's POV

"We've got uhm...I think English, Chemistry and..." She paused, finally turning to me. Closing the schedule she was holding, she sighed. "I know you hate school but you have to suck it up and just go through with it" she advised, running her hands through the sleeve of my Uniform.

I pulled my Sleeve from her grip and Adjusted the rough edges."I got that lecture from my mom already. Hearing it from you now, is Like A soundtrack I never want to hear Anymore"

"School's Fun, I don't know why you just refuse to see it. There are a lot of friends to make, A lot of clubs to join and fun awesome things to do" she said,trying to make me see the Good side of Highschool.

"Yoon Bora. I won't Die if I don't make friends, And if the clubs don't have Kpop in them, why would I even think of joining any...and stop preaching your 'Love Highschool' words to me. They irritate me all the time"

I heard her Heave an heavy sigh. "Fine! I won't say anything about it anymore"

"Thank -"

"Hey Freak!" A voice called from behind me. Uh? Freak? From my peripheral vision, I saw miss 'squeaky pants' with her Minions. Well, she was looking pretty today and For once, she didn't look like she was related to the late Michael Jackson.

"Freak, do you not hear me call you?"

I didn't want this. This cliché-ness. Is that even a word? Well word or not. I didn't want it in my life.

Every pair of eyes in the cafeteria were on us as she Smirked devilishly, while folding her arms. Okay! What did she want?

"The Name's Anna..Anna Choi. Not freak" I replied her. Surprised by my response, she kicked my Chair causing me to tumble over, falling to the floor. Bora got up and rushed to my side, trying to help me up. I mouthed 'its Fine' to her making her let go of my arm.