You

LISTEN TO SONG WHILE READING. I THINK, I JUST LIKE THE SONG FOR THIS CHAP.

DEMONS- BY IMAGINE DRAGONS

"Run Baby Run!"

"ROSS!" I gasped jumping out of my sleep, only to be slammed back down by body crying out with pain.

"Argh." I groaned rolling over slowly eyes shut tight as i tried to see how i could calm the pain down.

i slowly opened my eyes again,  unpainted wall stared back at me, judging my every move.

unpainted wall?

UNPAINTED WALL!

I jumped up from the ground, ignoring my protesting body.

"AH SHIT!" i Screamed holding my rib.

"I knew watching you would be entertaining, i don't know why my brother, refused when dad offered him." I voice said behind me, causing me to jump.

i quickly turned around to find a young guy, older than me, but still young probably in his early twenties.

"W-who are you, where am I , what am I doing here?" I asked rushed, breathing uneven.

"Woah, slow down baby, take your time." He chuckled.

"Baby?" i question, my brain instantly going on overdrive at the mention of baby. "Baby?, baby oh my god! RILEY! RILEY!" I began spinning around the small room looking for her.

"Calm down sugar." The boy said.

"Where is she, WHERE IS SHE?" I screamed in his face, grabbing him by his collar hand ready to punch him in the face.

"She's okay, she's asleep." he said his posture cool, only bringing my anger on.

"Wh-"

"She's asleep, i can bring you to her, but you need to calm down first." he said moving my hands away from his shirt collar. 

my eyes enraged.

"and shower, you stink." he said wrinkling up his nose

"Excuse me?' i said offended ready to pounce on him.

"You hit your head pretty hard, you've been out for three days, you don't expect to stink?" he said shoving his hands in his pocket.

"Three days?" i breathed hard

"Yup."

wait, where is ross, what happened, if they caught it me?

oh God don't tell me he's.....

no laura don't.

"And where is ross?" I asked breathlessly.

He looked at me,his eyes showing a bit of sympathy.

no Laura, he's apart of the husky, they show no sympathy.

"He's dead, laura, i'm sorry, he tried saving you,but let's be honest one man can't fight off an infantry. i mean i applaud his courage, but....."

I spaced out on his rambling as the tears poured out, i don't know if i screamed or just down right cry, but all i know is i couldn't feel anything.

he was all i had left.

well besides riles,,but she's just a baby.

ross, my ross. 

gone

no, don't believe his lies.

"What's going on in here?" A man huge bragged through the door and stopped when he sawing my kneeling figure on the ground.

"Oh she's awake. let her bathe, she stinks."

-------------------------------------

after my nube bath they dressed me in a a silky dress that was low cut at the cleavage.

slowly walking out the room, i was met with Amar, the guy who i woke up to. 

he told, me his father was the leader of the huskies, making my hatred for him grew even more

"Damn, sugar, do you fine, i hope my father shares you, when he's finished." He said licking his lips.

he said putting his hands on my waist and rubbing.

with fury, i spat in his face.

"Don't Touch me you son of a *CENSOR*" i Said.

with one swing he slapped my across my face.

"You stupid *CENSOR*" he screamed in my face.

without hesitation i cuffed him square in the eye causing him to touch fall to the ground.

some big men came and pulled me away from Amar who swore on the ground holding his eye.

"You little shit, wait till the boss here what you did to his son." One of the said in my ear venomously.

Rolling my eyes, i shuffled as they pushed my through a hall to a opening area.

it was huge and very fancy, completely different from the room i as in.

on the ground was a spread blanket and on it sat a familiar figure though my brain not processing who it was, and a baby sat in his arms sleeping as he sang to her. rocking her with his arms.

sensing my presence he lifted his head from staring at Riley. His smile disappearing when he saw me.

his expression changing instantaneously.

Omar stared at me, his facial expression one of shame and guilt.