CHAPTER 16//MARKERS & SPATULA

"Laura get up." i woke up by Ross lynch pushing me off of the bed. 

funny huh? 

"what do you want, Ross can i not have some sleep in peace, Riley isn't here, and i'd like to use my time wisely and sleep." i said rolling on the ground, to stand up."

"oh yea, check this out." he said taking out a mirror he had hidden behind his back and shoving it in my face. in the reflection was A girl that had graffiti all over her face, her eyebrows were now covered in pink markers, her nose had a huge red circle on it making her look like Rudolph the reindeer she had two crucifix on either side of her cheeks, her chin had a Fake beard and i has blue markers under my eyes. 

"Ross, who is this, this is not me, i know this is not me, before i fell asleep i had had a smooth marker less face,now it's covered in marker, i hope it's not permanent, because trust me i will stab you with your pelvis bone." i said he had started running giggling like a teenage girl. i hot on his tale.

"ross why would you do this?!" i screamed at him jumping over the sofa as we were in the living room.

"Because you were sleeping and i had nothing to do, i'm single remember!-AHHHH" he screamed as he fell tripping on Riley  snake teddy. it sounded scary but it actually was cute.

"Take this!" i shouted as i jumped on his back wrapping my arms around his neck,to fake choke him, but that didn't stop me from slapping him repeatedly on the back.

"ow ouch laura stop!"  he screamed again running trying to get me off his back,but i wrapped my legs tightly around him so i wouldn't fall off.

As we ran through the kitchen i saw a spatula on the counter, will he ran across the counter i grabbed it and started slapping him on his head, causing him to scream more and run out the back yard.

"Laura stop, okay i'm sorry!" sorry didn't cut it, i know had permanent marker all over my face.

"shut up" i pulled on his ears.

then he did the most unexpected thing.

he ran straight into the pool. me being on his bag i had no time to jump off.

"Oh my god ross,what is wrong with you." i screamed as my head shot out of the water. looking at him he was grinning ear to ear.

"just having a little fun with my favorite boo boo." he said in a girly voice as he laughed at my face.

"Um Um" someone clearing there voice made me and ross shout our head to the direction.

At the patio stood the social worker. her arms cross and a serious expression on her face.

Ah Shit.

..........................................

 I SWEAR I'M EXHAUSTED.

I'M WORKING ON MY OTHER BOOK & TRYING TO WATCH CHANNING TATUM.

LOVE.THAT.MAN.