CHAPTER 15//IT'S BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE CHRISTMAS

"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!" I sang as I walked into the living heavy box with decoration in my hands. After our get-a-way to Disney land we immediately started decorating for Christmas which was around the corner. Olivia sat on the sofa with Riley who was trying to put her toes in her mouth as Olivia kept pulling it from her. Ross was at the front door hanging up A mistletoe which he had place on each by every entrance, Olivia's order. Ross's bandmates were in the kitchen rummaging through our refrigerator. "WOW you actually sang that whole sentence correctly laur." Jace said walking into the kitchen a slice of pizza in his hands. "haha Laura should be in the Guinness world book of records." Ellington said behind jace in his hands were a spoon and a Gerber. "El or you eating Riley stuff?" ross asked looking his friend up and down like he was an alien. "h-hun, I thought it was mashed apples?" he asked making his face innocent. "it is, and it's for babies." Olivia said laughing at him. shaking my head and deciding to leave it I walked up to ross and wrapped my hands around his waist from behind. "Look god there." I said , placing kissing on his back. "oh yea?" he asked turning around in my small arms and wrapping his arms around my waist as well as he kissed my forehead.  "I am exhausted we've been up seen 5:26am and it's 3:30pm, my feet are killing me." I said placing my head on his chest as he rubbed the small of my back. "uhm, well we're basically finished all that's left to do is have the boys make sure the Christmas lights outside are working." he said one of his hand moved to rub my arms up and down repeatedly. "unless the both of you want me to force you guys to kiss, please move from under the mistletoe, it's your first and only warning, if I see you both under it again you ARE going to kiss, rules are rules." Olivia said getting up from the coach with Riley. Heat rushed to my cheeks causing me to blush so I hid my face in ross's chest as he chuckled. "Da Da.!" riley screamed/giggled in Olivia's Arms. "Hey baby girl ." ross said as Olivia gave her to him. "MAMA!" she laugh hard as I tickled her sides causing her to throw her head back as ross held her, my insides already have a party. "OH MY GOD, SHE CALLED YOU MA MA!" Ellington said walking over to us with a camera around his neck. "R-Ross sis you hear that?!" I screamed in excitement jumping up and down, she finally said it, her second word.

as we celebrated Riley's second word I had my arm wrapped around ross's waist as my head leaned on his shoulder, him and riley had hugged smiles plastered on their faces as ross blew in her face causing her to laugh hard. a snap went off. looking forward we saw Ellington had snapped a picture. "What? it was too cute to let it pass, plus it'd be good to place up on the walls, i'll print it for you when I get home." he said walking away. "Okay my turn." Olivia said coming down the stairs with Riley's bag, oh I forgot she was babysitting in order for ross and I to take a break, her orders, I was not complaining.

"Okay so I got everything in her bag, the boys say the lights outside are working, I'll see you both tomorrow! I can't believe you're sleeping over at my house tonight riles! ahh we're gonna have so much fun!" she squealed taking riley out of ross's arms and walking out the living room. "Come on boys, I need a ride home!" she shouted walking out the door as all the boys followed her. "See you later!" Jace said slapping ross on the shoulder as he ran out the house with a box of pizza. "Hey that's mines!" ross shouted running after him out the front door. Smiling I looked around the house beautifully decorated. "Ahh peace at last!" I said walking up to the bedroom to take a shower. I heard the front door open and slam shut. "do you believe that bastard tried to go with my pizza." I heard ross from down stairs. "uh yea, yea I did, I saw with my own too eyes, I'm about to take I shower, I need relaxation so shut up!" I shouted back for her earning a laugh.

finally some time to myself.

----------------------------------------

short chap

hope you enjoy.