CHAPTER 23//He Loves me, He loves me not

Sometime i find myself wondering do you miss me like i miss you?

Even people that are JUST you  friends can break your heart too right

Played around and gt too attached. 

  But I still can't seem to tell you why
It hurts me every time I see you
Realize how much I need you.

My mom always used to tell me that one day i'd have my heart broken.it would feel like my entire  world had collapsed.and that i felt.

"He doesn't love me Liv, why did i believe that he actually did,somewhere deep down, i though the actually have feelings for me, but no i'm just a worthless bitch that he uses to wash his clothes and have everything else done for him." i cried on Olivia's bed.After everything with ross, i told him i was going to liv's and left him home with a sleeping riley.

"Laura, come on he didn't actually say that he doesn't love you, and plus that's a bit unfair ross hasn't been anything but supportive with you and riley,are you really gonna judge one moment from all the times he's been there for you, Laura you and ross have been best friends for as long as you were alive he's been there for you throught everything, from being bullied to getting a bobo to when you first got your period, you didn't even come to me another girl You went to him! not even your mom and he's been there for you when you felt like the entire world hated you, he's been there when your family died, even though he was going through pain as well he sucked it up to tend to you, that's how much he loves you. Sometimes you can't really blame boys, males are weird when it come to really expressing how they feel,just give him time." She said rubbing my back.

"You're siding with him?"i whined tears heavily flowing down my eyes. who knew this could hurt so much.

"Laura i'm not siding with anyone, i'm just saying that you're being a bit dramatic and he's having a hard time expressing himself." he said looking at me.

my phone ringed the caller ID popped up. Ross.

i declined the call and flipped on my belly more tears coming down.

maybe i shouldn'y have left Riley, what was i thinking.

Laura Plz talk to me - Ross

Liv shoved my phone in my face showing me i had a few text messages from ross and 15 missed calls.

"Laura answer him." She whined. i had taken my phone out of her hands

"Why?" i asked angrily i had taken a pillow and smashed in her face.

"look i know you're in so much pain right now laura, trust me i know what it's like to be rejected by your love, but you and ross are completely different come on please just talk to him." 

my phone began ringing the song i had put for ross feeling my ears.

"What" i answered the phone harshly. i didn;t reject it.

before he answer i long sigh was released.

"Laura, can we at least talk." he said his voice soft, as if he was around Riley

"There's nothing to talk about ross, i'll be home before Riley wakes up." And with that i ended the call.

"Laura...." liv started.

"No liv, Even thou i actually thought he at least liked me deep down, i knew to my self he didn' feel the way i did.I knew he didn't love me but i adored him anyway. silly silly girl for thinking he might feel the same.Loving someone who doesn't love you is like hugging a cacus, the tighter you hold, the more it hurts.It's hard when someone you love ignores you, it's even harder pretending that you just don't care." i said

"Laura you need to understand that love is when you shed a tear and still want him, It's when he ignores you and you still love him, It's when he loves another girl but you still smile and say i'm happy for youwhen all you really do is cry."she said the ters were still falling out my eyes.

"Well  sometime sit last in love but sometimes it hurt instead."i said 

i'm giving you up i've forgiven it all you set me free