Omar Pharell

"I'm A mother!" was the first thing that popped out of my mouth after he said what he did. 

he looked at me eyes wide for a moment then he bent his head and released a chuckle. then looked up at me.

"Well....are you with the father? or are you dating some idiot?" He  asked me smiling a little.

"It's complicated." I said putting the coke to my mouth and taking a sip. 

"Come on try me, sometimes it helps talking to a complete stranger." He said taking aip of the drink he had. looking at him i sighed. could you really trust a stranger?

"Well, I am a mother.. but she's not my biological daughter." i started.

"So she's you boyfriend's child?" he asked me chewing on a club sandwich now.

"No, well not really. just let me explain." i said to him one of his eyebrows raised.

"She's my sister and brother-in-laws daughter,my brother-in-law turned out to be my best friend's brother, the guy i love, he's been my best friend for all my life and i've been in love with him for a really,really long time.i have kept my feelings for him hidden until i told him how i felt and he rejected me." i said taking another taste of the coke.

"That's messed up." he said eyes on the fat guy on the stage right now singing all the single ladies by beyonce.

"yea well that's me tell me about you, why is a hot guy like yourself all along here tonight?" i asked looking up at him my coke in my mom awaiting a answer.

"Ha, well, I caught my girlfriends of 3 years cheating on me with my neighbor 4 weeks ago.....he's 43." he said shaking his head.

"Ouch." i said grimacing, "that has got to be painful"

"Ah i don't know, somewhere along the lines,i figured out that she didn't really love me like i loved her." he said looking at me for a quick moment. "I guess i was kinda exceptingit." he said

"Love is tough shit." I said rubbing my hands together.

"Tell me about it Okay enough with the deep shit, I'm Omar, Omar Pharell." he said hands out stretch and smiling.

"Laura Marano."I said taking his hand and smiling back.

"Beautiful name, for a beautiful face." He said causing my cheeks to heat up

OH HELL NO UH UH ONLY ROSS CAN DO THAT

OH I'M SORRY THE SAME ROSS THAT REJECTED YOU A FEW MOMENTS AGO?

SHUT UP

YOU SHUT UP

YOU BOTH SHUT UP AND STOP TALKING TO YOUR SELF LAURA

"Oh shit!" i jumped out of my trance causing Omar to jump next to me. "Riley, oh my god ross is gonna be so angry!" i said as i placed my empty glass down.

"Can i give you a ride?" Omar asked me pickin gup his jacket.

"Would you." i asked a bit hesitant yet happy i didn't really have to walk through the cold weather

"Of course it's freeing out there, come on let's go."he said grabbing my wrist and pulling me out the shop.

-------------------------------

20 minutes later, we pulled up to my house, the lights were still on.Modesty's car inthe drive way.

OH SWEET MOTHER OF T=ALL THINGS WAR-LIKE.

"So this is me." i said sighing a little bit sad. as i looked at the house.

"You okay?' he asked me. 

"Yea i'm fine."

"Thanks for your phone number by the way." he said grinning as we both got out the car.

"come on i'll walk you to your door." he said taking my hands in his

"Thanks for tonight Omar I really needed it, someone to talk to."  i said facing him as we reached the front door, my hands still in his.

"No problem princess anytime you need me just call or text." He said smiling down at me.

before i could reply, the front door was flung open a half naked angry ross i sight and Modesty clothed in only one of ross shirt.

I THINK I'M GONNA PUKE.

"Who is this!" Ross asked face angry as ever. jaw clenched.

"Hi, i'm Omar i gave Laura A ride home, i'm guessing your Ross?" Omar asked hands outstretched to shake. ross glared at him looking him up and down before he shakes his hands.the boys were about same height and handsome as ever.

"Hi i'm Modesty."Modesty said all cheery, eyeing Omar up and down.

"Hi, nice to meet you." Omar said then turned to me.

"I should get going, goodnight Princess, Call me." he said then placing a quick kiss on my cheek before heading down to his car.

My head was spinning.

pushing my self in, i passed Ross and Modesty.not even telling him one word

"Don't you have manners?" Modesty asked me looking me up and down spinning the lollipop in her mouth.

"I do have, what i don't have is time for your bullshit."And with that i went straight upstairs to Riley's room where, i cried myself to sleep.

Pretending it doesn't hurt is harder than keeping it a secret.

-----------------------------------

LAURAA I LOVE YA BAYBEH