CHAPTER 25

UNEDITED CHAPTER

I woke up to sound of two people arguing and riley crying. rolling in bed i slowly opened my eyes and blinked out the sleeping. closing my eyes again my toes curled as i stretched the sheet untop of me moving.

Wait a minute.

I sprang off the bed as i realized were, i was in my bed.

I didn't sleep here last night.

ross

the noises down stairs caught my attention again

" I DON'T CARE, YOU GUYS ARE TWO LOVEY DOVEY!" the sound of modesty shouting made me roll my eyes but when Riley's cry echoed i sprang into action running straight out of the bed and to her nursery. she was no where in sight.

running down the flight of stairs i was met with an angry ross as he held a crying riley in his arms Modesty on the other side of the living room with an angry look on her face.

"Do i even want to know what's going on?" i asked walking over to ross and taking a crying riley who was now saying Mama out of his hands.

"No, cause it's none of your business,i'm leaving ross." She said angrily grabbing her bag from the sofa and walking out the door.

"You really need to keep her on a leash." I said walking into the kitchen with riley as he followed me.

NO NO STAY AWAY.

IT'S HARD ENOUGH TRYING TO GET OVER YOU MAKE IT EASY FOR ME BY NOT SEEING YOUR FACE.

"sorry if we woke you up."He said opening the fridge pulling out a water and shutting it back to sit on a stool.

"It's okay." i aid putting riley in her baby chair as i started looking her things to make for breakfast.

An awkward silence took over. I  was opening and shut of the cabinets and utensils making noise as i started scramble egg.

"Laura..." ross started.

"Don't" i said. i was aready embarrased there is nothing to talk about here dude.

"Laura please, i don't like how we are.can we jut talk about it and be good and over with it."he said now infront of me.

"Ross i'm okay.There's nothign to tak about ross you made it cear that you don't feel the same way about me, there's nothing to discuss.i'm over that"

"So why won't you look me in the eye. why won't you touch me." he said taking my hands into his.

swallowing a big lump i forced my self to look him in the eyes, those haze; eyes that i've feel in ove with

STOP IT LAURA

"i'm okay,we're okay, i'll get over it ,i promise." i said forcing a smile

"You're okay?" ross asked

"Yes ross i am."

"We're okay?" he asked trying to confirm.

"Yes."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

"You love me?.....uh um..as i uh best friend i mean,,as a friend?"he stuttered.

idiot

"Yes ross i love you."i said chcukling a little to take away from the awkwardness

"Gosh i missed you." he said then swallowed me in a hug.

"i didn't go anywhere." i aid laughing.

"uhuhhhh....."he said crushing my bones still the slowly releasing me.