He must have been done, because he sat with his head against the headrest with his eyes closed. I waited for him to finish hi little speech. 

"I fucked up" he continued.

"How so?" I looked at him closely.

"Me and Mia slept with each other not too long after I took you out on that date" he looked over to me.

I looked over at him, straight faced. Not too sure how I should react or what to say. I waited for him to say something but as I watched him, my jaw clenched and I went straight for his face. Punching him right in his right eye with my right fist. He didn't see it coming and neither did I. 

"Yo what the fuck!?" he jumped up.

I smacked him one more time and grabbed my purse and pushed open the door and hopped out slamming the door closed. I walked away from the car, trying to get my phone out so I could call a cab, to take my ass home. I was over it, this clown asked me to be his girlfriend that night and he was fucking his baby moms a couple days after. I was done, this wasn't going to work and I now saw why. 

"Jay!" Dave shouted behind me as he jogged to catch up to me.

"Stay the hell away from me!" 

"Come here, let me finish!" 

"Let you finish" I spun around to face his dumb ass.

"Yes!"

"Let you finish telling me all your damn secrets ? You got another kid on the way with your baby mama? You still sleeping with her?" I shook my head, I was trying to fight getting super upset. 

"I fucked up, I know I did. It's been eating at me, everyone has an opinion about me but no one knows me" he tried to touch me but I dodged his grasp.

"It kind of just happened that we slept with eachother" he shook his head.

"You don't even believe that fucking lie" I spat out. 

"Janae, listen ain't none of this shit easy, telling you that I slept with my baby moms all while I was trying to get at you"

"Leave me alone" I began to walk and he grabbed my arm. 

"Get the fuck off me!" I hit him again. 

"Chill the fuck out" he growled at me. 

"Chill the fuck out ?! Are you fucking retarded ? You need to leave me the fuck alone. That's it, our time is done, over with, canceled" I stood back and grilled him. 

"Come back to the car, please" he pleaded with me. 

"No, for what more secrets ?" 

"I ain't got no more secrets, I'm trying to apologize"

"Well you can do it right here" 

"I'm sorry Jay, I really want to make this happen between us but I know I had to come clean" he shook his head. 

"Can you please come to the car ?" he asked again. 

"No, I'm taking a cab home" I rolled my eyes. 

"The hell you not, not in that outfit" he grilled me. 

"What I do, and wear is really not your concern David. You should be worried about where you put your dick!" 

"Chill the fuck out" he walked up to me. 

I had already requested an uber and right on time, I was getting notified that he was here. I looked for a Toyota SUV parked by the curb. 

"I'm out" I began to talk away but he grabbed my arm, I jerked away from him.

"Don't touch me" I continued to walk to the cab, opening the door and getting in. 

Once I was in, I could see Dave standing on the sidewalk, watching me drive off. Ugh, I was so happy I didn't go anywhere with his ass tonight.

Dave

I watched as the cab drove off, I was done. Too fucked up to go chase her to her crib and too lit to give a shit right about now. I walked back to my whip, locking the doors. I walked aback to the club. My eye was throbbing and knew for a fact that shit was gonna swell or be black and blue in the morning. I walked up to Wayno, he looked at me sideways.

"What the fuck happened to you bro?"

"Shorty just socked me"

"The fuck?" he started to laugh but stopped when he noticed I wasn't. 

"I'm done chasing her ass, fuck all that and her" I sat down by Lu.

"Yeah, okay nigga" Wayno laughed. 

"Tell them pretty hoes by the bar to come up and fuck with us" I turned to Lu, he nodded and headed down to the jawns. 

I'm trying to fuck with a shorty that ain't trying to hear shit from me, well fuck her.  

Excuse the mistakes 

And it alllllll falls down  ... 

Let's see what yall think ...

Shout out to ya for showing love! 

xoMissGabyGee