Can't Say No to Twins

Chapter Five

(Can't Say No to Twins)

"Sweet baby Jesus," Andy gasped, "why are you here?"

Usually when Andy woke up for the day, he expected his apartment to be empty and quiet. Scratching his tummy, he came out from his room to rummage the fridge except he had a mini heart attack at the sight of Andrea sitting in his living room half-naked. Andy couldn't even act like he wasn't startled, because the amused smirk he was shot from over a glass of red wine was a sign enough that Andrienne Walker was really in his apartment and his privacy was officially over.

Andy groaned, completely defeated. He snatched the bottle of opened wine in front of him and took a swing at it. He wasn't the type of person to be drinking at eight a.m. but the need to forget the presence in front of him was bigger. It was better to be drunk and blurred than to be taken soberly by his sister. Andrea chuckled slightly as she dried her hair with another towel, wrapping the wet mess into a beehive on her head.

"I know we are siblings but I really appreciate if you don't walk around my apartment naked." Andy said sleepily, taking a bite at the cupcake that Andrea had brought over before chasing it down with a big gulp of wine.

"I'm wearing a towel, didn't I? Besides, my bra was wet because of your crappy bathroom. I'm not wearing anything until that shit is dry. Then I realized the dress I bought yesterday clashes with the color of my shoes, now I have to-"

"How did you get in?" Andy quickly changed the topic, he wasn't up to discuss his sister's fashion malfunction in the morning. The last thing in Andy's mind right now was becoming another gay stereotype, having people to think that homosexual really did have the touch of a fairy godmother when it came to clothes. The only thing Andy was good with fabric was dragging them out the closet, pun intended.

"Through the front door, silly." Andrea peeked at him over the top of her iPad and she was particularly immersed in the horoscope issue of her online New York Times. Andy couldn't believe she had already gained access to his apartment's wifi, instead of arguing he ended up eating the last cupcake on the plate. 

"How?

"I punched in the code? Anyone who knows you would have figure it out in five minutes, you pratically gave yourself up." 

"So everyone would know the day I lost my virginity just by looking at me? You hacked into the system, didn't you? I can't believe you still do that, you might be my sister but I won't mind suing your blacklist ass." Andrea raised a brow at him, daring him to do anything about it. He would have if he currently wasn't living off his sister's paycheck. . 

"I'm doubtful you ever kept it a secret, I'm sure mother knew about it the moment you stepped inside the house three a.m. in the morning. Your face was freaking glowing and it literally screamed 'I have sex and it's awesome'. And you're right, not everyone, just the people you know. "

"Oh my God."

Maybe Andy wasn't the one to hide his feelings or emotions, it's hard when everything just wrote itself on his face. Before he had this radiant olive skin, Andy was fair enough that when he blushed, everyone would see them from half a mile. It's one of the perks that landed him his man-candy, Jason Grant. It was during a summer after party, a little bit of alcohol here and there and the next morning Andy wasn't a virgin anymore. He was thankful he didn't forget the steamy session he had the previous night, Andy was lucky that Jason didn't mind and he actually asked him if they could do it again sometimes. They dated after a while but it didn't work out, Jason was too much of a jock. 

Andy was temporarily horrified at the thought of how many secrets Andrea had in her hands to hold it against Andy for the rest of his life. If she knew about that day, Andrea might even find out Andy's embarassing moment during his 1998 summer camp. Struggling for a way not to jump across the table to strangle his sister, Andy downed the entire bottle of wine in one go.