Come Home To Me

!IMPORTANT A/N AT THE END OF CHAPTER!

-Chapter Thirteen-

Come Home To Me

"Fuck off," Andy seethed, "get your ass out of here right now." 

The worst kind of club night was the one you had to wake up with no hungover but memories from last night kept flooding in vividly. Sometimes blurry was great, especially in time you wanted to let yourself go on the dance floor and just lose your mind in the rush. Andy did exactly that, after dancing with the mysterious man in the straight club and leaving him hot and bothered, he ran out to catch a cab and headed straight for Christopher Street. 

The place was very sparkly, it was filled with the scent of schnapps and rosy musk. Andy didn't need to queue and he was greeted by drag queens and instantly found himself surrounded in a cloying patch of vibrantly colored flowers. Some men had the courtesy to check him out from head to toe but mostly their eyes stayed on his ass, it was dangerous to feed the tigers but he was feeling adventurous that he took off his coat and shirt for the hungry men. One of the lovely boys (he looked very underage) who was working at the bar served him a morjito with a small blue umbrella, it appeared to be a free drink from the lonely man in a black business suit at the end of the counter. It was confusing to see a fine man like him to be spending a night by himself until the ring on his finger caught Andy's eyes, he stopped moving and nodded a thank instead. Andy never questioned what he was doing at the gay bar, no one did. Everyone knew.

 First rule, you don't mess with fire.

Here was where he belonged, he knew how tipsy he should be to get on the gray area between completely wasted and fucking somber. It was a skill he learnt for partying with the right crowd, the first night he went to the club got him robbed on the way back to his apartment because he was giggling with so much alcohol in his system to even care. So 'till this day he made sure he wouldn't get intoxicated if there was no one he knew to carry him back, once bitten twice shy.

For the last hour, he danced. No one here was a terrible dancer, the men around him were enjoying themselves and Andy was on cloud nine with a drink in his hand. There was one guy grinding against his ass, another up against his front, hands roaming over Andy's bare chest, running up and down his thighs, teasing at the waistband of his skinny jeans. It was fun until it was — not, and Andy pushed his way through the crowd to the bar, sweaty and covered in someone else's body glitter. He ordered another drink and leaned against the counter while he waited, running his hands through his disheveled hair. The man followed him, the usual crooked smirk plastered on his gorgeous face. 

Andy wanted to punch that face.

"You know there's a Chinese proverb for our little situation here," Chase licked his bottom lip, "fancy finding by sheer luck what one has searched for far and wide." 

Andy opened his mouth, a retort on the tip of his tongue, but it disappeared when Chase stepped into his space with two arms trapping around him. The glasses on the counter shook by the sudden force, Andy gulped as the man leaned in further until he was forced to look into his eyes —deep electric blue, seductive as lightning— and the curl of silver glitters embedded at the corner of his right eye. His hair was still rumpled in an attractive way which Andy found it very intimidating, the muscled biceps outlined nicely by the tight sleeves of his close-cropped gray tee were too much of a tease for  Andy to handle.

"Wanna rekindle our romance?" Chase raised a hand to Andy's neck and stroked a thumb over the soft bristles of hair at his nape. 

"It died," Andy turned away and hoped he still had the space to lean back, "when you cheated on me. Forever."