Sample

Lauren POV
I woke up to the perpetual honking of car horns and alarms. Got to love the city.

I stretched, my hand making contact with something. I turned my head to see Chris sprawled out on his side going on his phone.

I had almost completely forgotten that we were sharing a room.
"What time is it?" I asked. My voice was still thick and groggy from the sleep.

"Almost 10" he yawned. I grabbed my phone to see a text from Sam

'Good morning beautiful'
I honestly felt terrible for ignoring him last night, but I just really needed sometime to myself.
There wasn't much planned for today so I figured I could devote the entire day to him.
'Goodmorning! Sorry I cut last night early, how does grabbing breakfast and then walking around sound? Just the two of us' I smiled at the thought of him and hit send.
Within seconds a blue bubble appeared on my phone
'Forsure'
'We can spend the whole day together:)" Eric was supposed to arrive so he could keep Chris company since Ashley and Kian would most likely be out all day.
I awaited his usual fast response but nothing came, he probably fell back asleep.
I quickly got ready. I applied light makeup and curled my dark brown hair before slipping on a loose slouchy beanie. It was pretty chilly outside so I settled on some plain black leggings with a tanktop and a heavy knit cardigan and scarf. For shoes I slid on some knee high socks and tall boots.
"Ooo what are you all dressed up for?" Chris asked eyeing me suspiciously.
"I'm going out with sam today." I smiled.
His face suddenly turned blank but he quickly plastered a smile back on.
"Oh.have fun." He bluntly said. Geez. Someone wasn't a morning person. I made my way over to Sam's room to surprise him but was shocked to see a ton of paparazzi floating around.

"No pictures ma'am."A hefty security guard said. Wow Sam really was popular here.
"It's okay, I'm Sam's girlfriend. You can go ahead and check with him." I answered in a sweet tone.
"Mhm" he said looking me up and down.
"You're not Kylie Jenner missy."
Excuse me?

Wow! So first of all id just like to say sorry for not updating like I promised! I'm not going to make up a million excuses so I'll just stick with that. Thank you massively to those who still stay tuned and even my new readers! I love you all lots.
This chapter is short but they will be getting longer soon. :)