Who is it?

Kian POV

Ashley and Lauren had run off and looked like they were in deep conversation, well until they started making wierd faces at each other.

"Im gunna get the phones out" Sam said, and I nodded. All four of us had decided to lock our phones in the car because we didnt want it to get stolen or damaged by the beach.

I heard a text alert go off.

"Is that mine?" I asked.

"No....its...Ashleys." Sam said looking at each phone.

"Dude come here." He said, a wierd tone in his voice.

"Whats up" I said.

"Look at the text Ashley just got." Sam said showing me the phone.

Laureeenn

I like him.

"Oh my god. Who do you think shes talking about?" I asked.

"I dont know, it could be anyone!"Sam sighed.

"Dude put it away Ashleys coming." I said putting the phone down.

"Hey"Ashley said, Lauren a few steps behind her.

"Okay dont get mad, but we saw a text on your phone and we just want to know who she likes"Sam blurted. Nice one, way to keep cool.

"Were really sorry, it just popped up and we had to look"I said.

"guys, its cool, and I already know who youre talking about" She winked.I looked over at Sam who was trying to look innocent.

"Dont blame him Kian, I guessed it"She said .

"But who was she talking about?" Sam whispered.

"Oops gotta go"Ashley said as she slipped into the car. I was going to ask her again but Lauren came, and slipped into the back with Ashley.

Sam sat in the passenger seat. Well, im okay with that, at least hes not next to Lauren.

"Ready?"I asked.

"Yup"Lauren replied as she yawned, obviously falling asleep. We talked and talked throughout the ride. It was about an 45 minute drive, but we hit traffic.I turned around and saw Lauren cuddled up in Sam's jacket sleeping. Awh why didnt I think of giving her my jacket! Sam saw me looking at her and made a victorious face.

"Sooo......Ashley.....who was she talking about!"Sam whispered yelled.

"Shh she might hear!" I said.

"Dont worry, she has earphones in"Ashley replied.

"Okay, now TELL US!" Sam exclaimed.

"Ill tell you at my house, I dont want to risk Lauren hearing."She said.

"I thought she had earphones in!" I exclaimed

"She's a light sleeper!"She answered."Besides, I think it would be better if I told you guys seperately."

"You should tell me first" Sam said.

"No you should tell me first"I argued smiling first.

"Ill tell whoevers nicer to me first" She said.

"Game on bro"I said to Sam.

Lauren POV

We finally arrived back at Ashley's. Sam and Kian were staying over for dinner since Aunt Beth was going out with her friends tonight.

I noticed Sam jump out of the car to open the door for Ashley. Its just a friendly gesture Lauren, theyre just friends.

 We grabbed a bunch of Arizonas and junk food and brought it over to one of Ashleys living rooms. It was a huge spacious room with two large couches that could seat six people each, a big tv, a macbook,  and a mini kitchen with a small dining table.