Forwards and back.

Sam lied to me. Lied. I didnt know whether to be upset or hurt or angry. I slipped away back towards the others. I cant believe he blew me off for Kylie Jenner, well actually it is believable, but he couldve at least told the truth!

"Kian come here." I said pulling him aside. I needed to talk to someone about this. I told him the whole story and he wasnt shocked.

"I love Sam and all, but he always tends to do dumb stuff like this. Just give him a chance to explain." Kian replied. Maybe there was a good explanation for this and I was just overreacting.

"Its gunna be okay."Kian said pulling me into a hug.  

Kian POV

Way to go Sam. See this is exactly why I thought Lauren would be better with me, he always ends up doing shit like this and breaking girl's hearts.

Maybe this is my time to grow closer to Lauren. I just needed to push her away from Sam and into my arms. 

Sam POV

Ugh what am I doing with my life. Eric approached us so I immediately changed to another topic.

"Hey"I said trying to make it less awkward.

"Hey, uh do Kian and Chris like Lauren?"He asked.

"Uh I dont think so why?" I quickly said. The one thing I probably feared the most was Lauren leaving me for Chris or Kian.

"They keep talking about her and stuff, its wierd....anyways the tables ready."Eric said walking back. Ashley and I looked at each other. I stood there speechless.

"Sam, I reccomend you go be with your girlfriend before Kian or Chris gets her." Ashley said. I quickly went over to the table and found her sitting next to Kian laughing. Okay, Kian needs to stop flirting with my girlfriend!

"Hi"I said taking the seat next to her and wrapping my arm around her waist, pulling her towards me into a hug.

"Whoa...uh hi there."She smiled back. 

"Ahh thats going on instagram."Eric said tapping on his phone. He mustve taken a picture. I was fine with it until I realized the picture of me and Kylie was still there, shit.

"Posted."He said setting his phone down.

"I wanna see."Lauren said taking out her phone and pulling up instagram.

"I love that picture."I whispered so only us two could hear.

"Me too."She answered back while scrolling down her feed, and of course guess whos picture popped up? Yeah Kylie's. Im screwed.

"Is that you?"She asked, confusion in her voice.

"Oh uhm yeah."I said uneasily. This wasnt going to go well.

"I cant believe you got to meet Kylie Jenner! "Lauren answered back happily. Surprisingly, she was totally fine with it, Guess I didnt see that coming.

"Neither do I, but youre way prettier than her." I told her happily.Finally things were going smoothly.

We finished dinner and headed back home.

Next Day

I was driving back up to Kylie's to get my jacket back. I really cant blame her for doing anything wrong, I never told her I had a girlfriend.

Kylie answered and engulfed me in a huge hug like she did yesterday.

"Hey"I said as she let me into her house.

"Hi. Kendall and I are going to a One Direction concert tonight and were wondering if you want to go because we have an extra ticket."She said smiling at me. One Direction?!?! I had tried getting tickets to them for soo long, and besides, Lauren and I didnt have anything planned. I'll make something up to her later.