#3 & #4 MAMA & LIE

#3 MAMA & LIE - JHOPE/HOSEOK & JIMIN

"With a face that resembled her son's-timeless, ageless and full of inner strength- the beautiful woman smiled with dignity. Her gaze was fulfillment, her greeting a homecoming. Silently, I stretched my hands out to her."

"Kill him." Whispers filled his ears as he kneeled down, shaking and putting his hands over his ears, trying to get the whispers to stop talking.

"Are you okay, Hoseok?" Jimin tilted his head, as he came closer to Hoseok, placing his small slender hand on the males stiff shoulder.

They shared a room together, the mental hospital thought it was risky, but since they were both friends that cared for eachother, they thought it was no problem with them sharing a room.

"Leave me alone... Please." Hoseok whispered, fear was painted all over his voice as he shifted away from the boy.

"Oh.. Okay." Jimin walked over to the other side of the plain and simple room, sitting on his bed. Putting his legs up to his chest, he looked at the boy silently.

"It's time for baths!" A voice called out, it was a nurse who worked at the hospital, she unlocked the doors, allowing the two boys pass through. Jimin had his eyes on the ground while walking, Jhope doing the same thing.

Both of the boys had their backs facing each other while taking a bath, today, somehow, was different than the other days. They seemed distant.

"Kill him."

With such speed and force, Hoseok shoved Jimin's head down below the water, he shook as he used all his strength to prevent his friend from getting up. Jimin's arms waved around as he tried his hardest to get his head out of the water, but it was too late.

He couldn't take it anymore, breathing in the soapy water that was in the bath, his lungs filled up with water, and his body floated in the water motionless.

"Jimin! Let's make a promise that we'll always be together!" Hoseok giggled lightly, sticking out his small and chubby pinky finger. Jimin smiled also, as he pinky promised the little boy."

"Together forever?"

"Yes!"

Lies.

Breathing heavily, Hoseok looked at the out of breath body, widen his eyes, he laughed, tears coming out of his eyes.

"Good job."

Grabbing his light brown hair into balls, he screamed, trying to rip his hair apart. Nurses rushed in to see the cold and pale body of Jimin's, floating in the bath. They grabbed the light brown haired male by his arms roughly, dragging him out.

"NO! NONONONO!!" He whimpered, kicking his legs out.

"JIMIN!"

He was once again in his and Jimin's cell, he stared at Jimin's hospital bed as he thought of the times of when they were the best of friends.

Waking up, Hoseok found Jimin in front of his bed, smiling. He was carrying a pillow behind of his back.

Smiling, Hoseok grabbed his pillow, hitting Jimin while laughing.

How stupid of him was he to do that to his friend.

OVERDOSE.