#1 Reflection

Namjoon                                                                            

   His alarm clock blared in his ears, signalling him to wake up for a new day, once again. He wasn't really a morning person, so it was a struggle to wake up in the morning. After 10 minutes he decided he had to wake up for real, and so his day started.

Out the door he went, with a coffee in his right hand and a lolly in his mouth. Strawberry flavor, his favorite. He wore a yellow button up shirt and some regular jeans. His hair was neatly brushed. Looking at his watch, he noticed that he was running late. But, he didn't care, as he decided that he'd take his time to go to work. He worked at a tattoo shop, they didn't get much people but it was nice, he liked the atmosphere there.

After a couple minutes, he arrived at the tattoo parlor. Only a few customers were there, it was like this everyday he went to work.         

  "Hey Namjoon!" One of his employees waved and smiled. He waved back, throwing his coffee in a nearby trashcan.                

"Your friend came over this morning, I think he said his name was Jin? Anyways, he left you this package." His friend pointed at a small brown box, a black ribbon tied around it with a card on top. Namjoon smiled to himself, every week his best friend Jin would send him a box of his favorite things.

"Thanks Sangwoo." He chuckled, as he opened the package, revealing a bunch of lollipops. Strawberry flavour.

He got to work, he was in such a happy mood today.

But, it wasn't going to be like this for long.

"What? He's dead? He can't be dead.. You're lying aren't you?" Practically screaming, Namjoon grabbed his hair in a bunch, pacing around. This shouldn't be happening right now. He hung up, throwing his cellphone across the room before throwing things across his room. His alarm clock, a notebook full of tattoo sketches, a water bottle.

Ping.

His ears rung, making him fall to the ground and clutch his ears.

"DAMN IT!!!" Namjoon screamed, he thought he much stronger than this. Running over to the bathroom, punching the mirror as hard as he could.

Shatter

The mirror looked just like him, shattered. It made him mad, maybe even terrified.

He looked at his knuckles, blood. Pieces of glass stuck out, but he didn't care as he walked out. He was the most mature out of the group,yet he acted like this. What a horrible person he was. He felt like he didn't love himself anymore. Now that his best friend has left this world, he doesn't think so anymore. His best friend was the one who made him happy the most, who made him love himself for who he was.

Running out of his apartment, he went to the location where his friend and him always hung out. Just them, Jin and Namjoon.

It was an abandoned train. There were so many memories here.

As he opened the door to the train, scattered pictures and a pink Polaroid camera was in the place where Namjoon and Jin always sat.

Walking over to the seat, he looked at the pictures. A sad smile crept up to his face and tears started to form. One of the pictures was a group photo, he picked it up and stared at it before taking out his lighter. It seemed as if his eyes were playing tricks on him because as soon as he blinked, the picture turned into a picture of a crow, with big black wings.
He couldn't take it anymore, he set the picture on fire and watched it burn slowly as he got up.

"You have to stay alive."

"No."

Reunited.

'24 year old male commits suicide by hanging himself in an abandoned train.'

#1 REFLECTION: END