Daddy's Lil' Monster: Trouble in Paradise

Почніть із самого початку

Jaehyo lunged at Taehyung, but Jihoon yanked him away before he could do any real damaged. "Fuckin' bitch!" he glared at him.

Jihoon grabbed him roughly, "Mr. J will kill you if you don't calm the fuck down!" He shoved him to the side and Jaehyo was shaking from how pissed off he looked.

Taehyung smiled cheekily and he giggled softly, "You tell me about Jungkook changing as if I hadn't already noticed." He looked at Jihoon and then at the rest of the minions. "I know Jungkook would never waste an opportunity to kill the Batman. I know he's never opened up to anyone," he laughed lightly, "It took him months to finally be serious during one of our therapy sessions, and even then he wasn't exactly trying to open up. But little by little he has. I know what ticks him off, what turns him on, what he truly desires—as in his ambitions. I know he has no patience for anyone..."

"But you..." Taeil whispered.

Taehyung smiled lightly, "but me..." he agreed. "I know he loves control in every way, but there are moments when he lets go. He's allowed me to have control-" he looked up when he saw Jungkook coming out of their place. Taehyung jumped off of the van and he slowly approached Jungkook but he hesitated for a moment. Thoughts were running in his head, and he didn't know where to begin.

The seven minions took a few steps back to give them their space.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung, his eyes expressionless as he looked at him, but secretly admired every bit of the smaller man's beauty. Beauty that was more than just superficial because Taehyung had proven to be more than just that. Jungkook's eyes appeared dark, but he was struggling to begin as well, and when he wanted to say something, Taehyung managed to say something first.

"Daddy..." he began, his voice wavering. "I'm sorry that I ruined your plan..." Taehyung whispered, his body shivering from how cold he was starting to feel. The breeze caused goosebumps to decorate his arms, so he hugged himself and looked into Jungkook's eyes. "I know your plan was perfect, but something weird happened to me tonight." He took a deep breath. "Not once have I thought about Jimin, and not because I don't care for him, but because I was just so happy...too happy that I didn't think about anything else but you. Then I saw him and something clicked in my brain and I don't know how to explain it, and I don't know if it matters. I'm just really sorry that we were so close to getting rid of Batsy, and I ruined that."

"Don't apologize." Jungkook's voice was deep, a slight rasp to it as he spoke. "Don't ever apologize. I told you before and I'll say it again, I hate apologies. They're useless to me."

Taehyung nods slowly because he understood, apologies sometimes bothered him too, but not always. Sometimes they were nice to hear if they were sincere. Taehyung's eyes began to sting as he looked at Jungkook's visage, admiring his features. He whispered, "So then what would you like me to say?"

Jungkook was silent for a moment, but he looked away from Taehyung as he became lost in his thoughts. "I don't care about the Batman." He said simply at first. Taehyung was confused but he nodded. "You don't think I'll kill him eventually?" His voice darkened, "Because I will...his days are numbered. And do you know what makes me so sure?" His lips pulled into a bright wicked smile, his eyes darkening as he looked at Taehyung, "Because he has nothing that he can use against me, Dr. K. I have no weakness unlike everyone else he deals with."

Taehyung decided to ignore him being called 'Dr. K' again but it bothered him because when Jungkook called him that before there was a distance between them. "What are you trying to say?"

Jungkook's eyes didn't avert from Taehyung's when he said, "This was a mistake."

Taehyung's heart stopped for a moment, his eyes widening as he looked at Jungkook. He parted his lips, but couldn't say anything for a moment. He was breaking, but he took a deep breath and spoke. "What was a mistake?" He was trembling, but he wasn't sure if it was because of the temperature of the night or something else. He knew what Jungkook had meant, but he wanted to hear him say it. He wouldn't believe it otherwise.