Daddy's Lil' Monster: Wanna see a magic trick?

En başından başla

"Just kill her, puddin'" Taehyung encouraged after seconds of silence. He smirked as he watched the woman sob quietly.

Batman eyed Taehyung for a moment, he wasn't sure who the man was, but he figured he was just another one of the Joker's pawns.

The Joker had a better idea, he smirked as he threw the woman over his shoulder and jumped onto the motorcycle he stole. He sped away laughing because the Batman was so desperate to catch him. Taehyung laughed as he jumped behind Jaehyo's motorcycle. Jaehyo looked repulsed which only made Taehyung giggle louder. The minions sped after their boss.

The Batman was closing in on him, and when he was close enough Jungkook tossed the woman to the side. He laughed wickedly as he sped away knowing that Batman wouldn't dare abandon anyone in need. The bastard would save a puppy if he had the chance. His determination to save everyone always pleased Jungkook—and yet it also annoyed him beyond belief. How he managed to get away this time was beyond him, but he did. He got away.

Taehyung got off of Jaehyo's bike and got onto Jungkook's, and he smiled brightly as they parked beside a nice looking house. Taehyung didn't ask questions, but he seemed to understand when the two of them snuck into the house through a window. Taehyung giggled as they made their way into the dining room. Taehyung spun around the wooden floors as he looked through the cabinets, "They have cookies!" he beamed, but then his smile faded as he inspected them. "Raisin cookies...bleh..." he tossed them to the side and kept digging around.

Jungkook approached the dining table, his eyes darkening when he noticed an elegant, large invitation that was sprayed with expensive perfume. He took the invitation and waved it towards Taehyung, "Why don't we go on a romantic date tonight...what do ya say, baby?"

Taehyung's smile grew as he took the invitation and read through it, "A party..." his eyes widened in excitement, "A party for the infamous Choi Seunghyun..." he looked into Jungkook's eyes. "What a perfect date."

Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung's hips and he pulled him closely. Their lips brushed softly and he growled before he whispered. "We should get ourselves cleaned up." His hands trailed down and cupped his ass, he pulled him up so they could rub their growing erections together. Taehyung hissed softly, he looked at him with lust in his eyes as his hands clutched the collar of Jungkook's shirt. Their lips brushed teasingly, but neither of them could wait any longer as they slammed each other into the nearest bedroom. Their lips were rough as they kissed one another hungrily, savoring the taste of the other as their tongues danced desperately. Jungkook grinded his hips against Taehyung's hips and they moaned breathlessly as they rutted together. The heat spiked between them.

Taehyung giggled happily as Jungkook hungrily nibbled on his lips and then made his way down the smaller man's neck. Taehyung gasped, he tilted his head back and grasped Jungkook's arms as he moaned softly. Jungkook nibbled on his collar bone before he trailed his tongue up to his Adam's apple.

Taehyung panted gently, he jumped on Jungkook's arms and wrapped his legs around his waist. Jungkook carried him effortlessly as their lips clasped together, hungrily, desperate to close any space between them. Their lips molded together in a rough, sloppy yet intensely satisfying kiss. Their lips were redder than usual.

The sound of the front door of the house slamming shut made them pull apart, but they looked at each other and smirked wickedly. The owner of the house had returned and that only added to their excitement. They couldn't wait to play with their newest friend.

The owner of the house was a senator, or was it the mayor? Jungkook didn't know or care really but what he did know was that this man was his ticket to getting closer to that pest—Seunghyun. Jungkook's eyes darkened, and they stood against the wall as the politician made his way into his room. He headed towards the closet and dug around for something to wear for the party. Jungkook stalked forward and examined him, like a predator would his prey. He smirked when the politician picked up two blazers; one black and one a deep purple. "I much prefer the purple one, but hey, that's just me!" Jungkook's tone was playful and he shrugged lightly while the politician nearly screamed in fear. He backed away instantly.