Daddy's Lil' Monster: Here Birdy, Birdy

Start from the beginning

Taehyung's eyes darkened, "The Penguin?" he mocked as he laughed loudly. "I'll break him in half." He spoke through gritted teeth but then he smiled softly as he looked at Jaehyo with a lifted brow. "You think I'm stupid, honey? I know what you're doing." He winked. Jaehyo's body shook and his eyes widened for a moment. Taehyung laughed, "Which is why you'll be comin' with me—just you."
"What?" He shook his head. "Taeil can come and help too!"

"What's the matter, pussy? Scared of breaking a few nails?" he grabbed his bat and smirked as he walked off with a seductive stride. Jaehyo nearly fell to his knees from how frustrated he was. He knew Taehyung would be the death of him, but he was forced to follow or else Jungkook would murder him for allowing him to go alone.

On the way there Jaehyo warned Taehyung, "Don't call him Penguin."

"Why?"

"He hates the nickname, so no one calls him Penguin to his face." Jaehyo nodded towards the building that the Penguin and his followers were at. Jaehyo had planned to strategically get inside, but of course Taehyung just waltzed towards the front with the widest grin—like a child ready to grab some candies on Halloween. The two buff men in the front of the building blocked the inside as they glared at Taehyung.

"You're not allowed in unless boss wants to see you."

Taehyung giggled as he shook his head slowly, "Aw come on, boys, don't be like that." His voice was sultry, and his smile was hypnotizing the men for a moment but they shook their heads. He pressed his fingers to his lips as he whined softly, and in a split second his expression changed. He glared at them as he punched them, and kicked them to the floor. He turned, wrapped his bat around one of their necks and strangled him with a deep force. The man suffocated within seconds and Taehyung grinned as he stalked towards the second man that backed away helplessly.

Taehyung smirked, his hand gripped on the bat before he bashed his head in. The blood decorated his bat and the floor. He chuckled softly as he watched the man's body twitch from the force, and then he went limp. Taehyung tiredly panted, his heart was racing from the rush and he moaned deeply as he tilted his head back and took in the moment.

He laughed as he pulled his bat back and headed into the building with a confident stride. He laughed softly as he approached a man with a strange suit, but Taehyung smirked when he stood up and glared at him.

"What the hell?! How the fuck did you get in here?" He looked behind Taehyung, expecting to see a group of people but he frowned when he realized it was just one man. He looked him up and down and frowned, "Clown? You're a fucking clown?" he scoffed.

Taehyung laughed loudly and then threw his arms into the air, "Hello, boys!" He winked when Kyungsoo's minions stood behind his boss with big guns in hand. Taehyung giggled, "Oh what's with the hostility? I'm just here to make some friends." He smiled at the Penguin. He stuck out his hand. "Kim Taehyung, nice to meet ya!"

Kyungsoo glared at him, "Kyungsoo, but I'm assuming you knew that. What do you want? Tell me quick. I don't have much patience." He gripped his hands into tight fists as he glared at Taehyung.

"You don't wanna hurt me, darlin'..."

Kyungsoo scoffed, he grabbed Taehyung by his shirt and glared into his eyes. "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't." his voice was deep and he looked ready to punch him, but Taehyung wasn't afraid. Instead, he was thrilled.

He laughed loudly before he leaned closely and said loud enough for Kyungsoo's minions to hear, "Because I belong to the Joker." He laughed when he noticed the way most of the minions backed away in fear. Kyungsoo's eyes darkened as he glared at his weak minions.