Daddy's Lil' Monster: Diamond Bracelet

Start from the beginning

Jungkook nibbled on his neck, he sucked deeply as his fingers snuck into his shirt. He gripped his hands possessively against Taehyung's hips, he trailed them up and down lightly.

Taehyung giggled, he looked up at the sky and smiled. "Will it always be like this?" his voice trailed off, his mind growing fuzzy from how badly he wanted to feel Jungkook against him, or more so, inside of him.

Jungkook hummed lightly, his tongue trailed up his neck before he nibbled on his ear. He pulled back and grinned, "I'll take back the throne, baby, you have nothing to worry about." He smiled confidently.

Taehyung turned to look at him, "I meant us." Jungkook seemed taken back, but he smiled as he looked at the sky for a moment. He hugged Taehyung and leaned his chin against his shoulder, "I don't doubt you'll get back the throne, daddy." Taehyung giggled. "You're going to get it back." He said confidently.

Jungkook was silent momentarily, his finger twirling around the hem of Taehyung's shirt. He wasn't worried about Gotham because he knew it has always and will always be in the palm of his hand. "Gotham will be ours." He paused. Taehyung's eyes slowly widened, his heart raced from how serious Jungkook sounded. He was usually playful, but not this time. It was so quiet that Taehyung could only hear himself breathing slowly. Jungkook kissed his cheek.

Taehyung smiled warmly, his head nuzzling against Jungkook's head, "How have I lived without you?" He shook his head gently. "I can't...even remember it..." he chuckled softly. All he could see was Jungkook, and only Jungkook.

Jungkook unzipped Taehyung's pants, his hand slipping into his underwear as he palmed his leaking erection. Taehyung cried out, his lips parting as his body grew weaker with need. Jungkook leaned in and nibbled on his neck, marking him as he usually did. He loved seeing Taehyung covered in the marks he made, it enticed him. He also loved how much Taehyung loved to be marked by him. He couldn't have asked for a better partner.

"What does it mean to live, baby?"

Taehyung could hardly think while Jungkook was jerking him off so painfully slowly. His fingers massaging the head of his dick and he was sure his lover's hand was covered in his precum. He hummed softly, licking his dry lips as he tried to form words, but he couldn't.

Jungkook pulled his shirt down, exposing his shoulder so he could trail kisses down the exposed skin. He sucked on his shoulder lightly before he trailed his lips up Taehyung's neck. He could tell he was getting close to his release by the way his body and breathing began to stutter. He kissed up to his ear and whispered softly, "I can't picture it either." His hoarse voice was sending Taehyung over the edge. He cried out, his hips moving against Jungkook's hand pumping his dick. "A life without you would be so plain." He nibbled on his ear, his hand squeezing the head of Taehyung's dick and he cried out from how close he was from coming. His body was shaking, and he whimpered as he turned to kiss Jungkook desperately. They moaned in unison as their lips moved roughly together, their tongues taking each other's breath.

Taehyung turned, he sat on his knees and cocked a brow as he chewed on his lower lip. His hands trailed up and down his shirt slowly, he moved his body rhythmically as Jungkook watched him with such desire behind his eyes that it only fueled Taehyung even further. He teased him, his fingers hooking into his shirt as he pulled it off of him slowly.

Jungkook watched him with lust in his eyes. Taehyung stood, gently swaying his hips as he carelessly laughed and kicked off his tight jeans. He smirked as he hooked his fingers around the waistband of his underwear, "You want this off, daddy?" his voice was playful.