Daddy's Lil' Monster: Wreak Havoc

Start from the beginning

Taehyung moaned as he drank every bit of him, his mouth gently released him and he grinned.

Jungkook breathed deeply, but he instantly dipped down and lifted Taehyung effortlessly; he hooked his legs around his waist and smirked, "Your turn, baby." He was breathless, and Taehyung moaned as they kissed each other deeply. His fingers threaded around Jungkook's hair as he yearned to be closer to him. He desperately wanted to be ravished by him and Jungkook desperately wanted to ravish him as well.

Jungkook set him down on the bed before he stripped his lower half.

***

"You can wear whatever you want as your disguise." Jihoon encouraged as he held out a box of masks towards Taehyung. He placed it on a bed in the living room and pulled out his favorite clown mask. "The police are still looking for you though—nothing's better than the element of surprise, kid. You should really cover up so they go crazy asking themselves what happened to their poor little, innocent, shrink-"

Taehyung scoffed, "I'm still a psychiatrist, silly." He pushed against his nose with his first finger as he shook his head. "The police..." His words got caught in his throat, he blinked for a moment in confusion as his thoughts seemed to cease. He shook his head lightly but laughed when Jihoon patted his back.

"Just pick whichever costume you want, but remember..." he whispered the next bit, "...cover your face..." He walked off with his own clown mask in hand.

Taehyung hummed lightly, his finger toying with the masks for a moment before he pulled out a shiny black and red jumpsuit, and it came with a medium sized jester headpiece. He admired the jester headpiece, his fingers ran down the two pigtails that ended with small bells. The outfit came with a black mask that was meant to cover Taehyung's eyes and he smiled as he stripped himself from his clothes. The minions made sure not to turn his way or else they knew they'd face consequences—if Jungkook came into room at least. Taehyung was in his underwear, he sat on the nearest bed and pulled the black and red jumpsuit on him; it hugged his body perfectly. He pulled the jester top on his head and he grinned while he bounced because it made a jingling noise. He gently cupped the black eye mask and put it on. He grinned wickedly, pulling the black and red gloves on.

He hummed a song gently, putting on the red, low cut boot on one foot and then the black one on his other foot. He stood up, holding his arms out as he twirled around on his tippy toes. He spun around gracefully, laughing to himself from how happy he was.

The minions all wore different colored suits, and they had their different clown mask on when they looked over at Taehyung.

"Whatcha think?" he posed for them by placing one hand on his hip and the other was up in the air.

Jaehyo rolled his eyes and mumbled something under his breathe. Zico smiled, "Suits you, shrink." He teased a bit and Taehyung only laughed.

"Yea, you look really nice." Jihoon smiled underneath his mask.

Taehyung giggled, "Thanks, boys! You look..." He paused as he looked at all of them. "...basic." He shrugged adoringly. He bit his lips together when Jungkook walked out of the room, he had red lipstick smeared across his lips and it went over the corners to make it look like he was smiling. He also had black eyeliner on his eyes that smoked out a bit. Taehyung smiled, he reached over to him and they linked their hands together.

Jungkook looked him up and down with a proud smile on his face, "Wow," He said breathlessly. Taehyung giggled, he held his hand and twirled him to look him up and down; his eyes were dark, but he admired every part of him. "You look so good." He growled, wrapping an arm around him to pull him close. Their lips only inches apart.