Daddy's Lil' Monster: Bloody Nose, Bloody Cane

Start from the beginning

"Are you thinking about going to prom?"

"I wish, but I can't afford it-"

"Will you go with me? I have enough for us to get some cheap rental suits, and we could eat anywhere—it doesn't have to be fancy, if you don't want it to be-"

Taehyung's jaw dropped, "Wait, what? You can literally go to prom with anyone you want, Jiminie-"

"And I want to go with you." Jimin looked at him, smiling. "I wanna spend prom with my best friend."

Taehyung stared at him for a moment, and then he cupped his mouth. "Okay." He grinned. "We'll go together." He squeezed his hand lightly.

Jimin gasped, his body jerked abruptly as he woke up from the vivid dream; it was a memory and it made his heart feel weaker than before. He had fallen asleep on the kitchen table, he slowly rose his head and looked up at the plan he made on the wall. He had marked up clues, sightings, and everything he had on the joker. He rubbed his tired eyes and whimpered lightly. "Tae... where are you?" he looked up at the sights, slowly stood and got back to work.

Taehyung popped his pink gum, he kicked his feet around as he sat on the second level to the strip club; he sat underneath the pole railing. Music was blaring around, he looked around with an uninterested expression on his face, but then he smiled when he saw a man tossing hundred dollar bills to an exotic dancer.

The dancer was beautiful, her smile touching her eyes while her hands grasped the pole she danced around.

Jaehyo and Yukwon stood against the wall, behind Taehyung as they watched him carefully. They were assigned to watch him and they hated every second of it. Taehyung was a bit of an eccentric—okay a lot of an eccentric, and he was difficult to keep track of.

Taehyung leans forward, a flirtatious smile on his lips as he turned, pointed his foot towards the platform, he held onto the pole then pulled himself to his feet gracefully. He swayed his hips gently to the music, his hands moving gently around him. He smirked as he looked at the exotic dancer—whom stared at him with wide eyes and a small frown, but she continued to dance too. A few men had turned their attention to Taehyung, but one in particular was really interested in him.

Jungkook had moved to the backroom of the club, a purple cane in hand with a golden top which he gripped on as he clenched his jaw; his eyes dark as he stalked towards the man that crouched down. Jungkook's hoarse voice made the man quiver in fear, "I was only gone for a few months." He laughed darkly. "Did you really think you could get away with robbing me?" He pointed the cane to the man, he dug the tip to his shoulder as he growled in anger.

"I-I'm sorry M-Mr. J! I didn't—I shouldn't—please forgive me!" he squeezed his eyes shut.

Jungkook tsked softly as he admired his cane, "Did you think I wouldn't notice?" he paused before he glared at him. His hand gripped the cane, his knuckles turned white, "I'll be sending a message with your corpse." He laughed darkly, his hand gripping onto his cane before he beat him with it. He cried out, and tried to fight back but Jungkook knocked him to the ground, his shoe dug into his neck while he beat his body.

He laughed, the blood decorating him. The sound of his bones breaking fueled him to strike harder.

Taehyung had been dancing when the man that showed interest approached, he slapped his ass and pulled him close, "You are beautiful—god damn where have you been hiding?" Taehyung had been a bit surprised by his boldness but he laughed cutely as he pushed his arms away from his waist. "Aw don't play hard to get—I'm not in the mood." He pulled him close once again.