Chapter 1: The News (Edited)

"Elsa, wake up, is your last day of school," called Ally as she was making breakfast in the kitchen.

Elsa was sleeping in her bed, her face hidden under the pillow. When she heard her mother calling for her to wake up, she put a CD inside her computer and the music started playing. She removed the pillow from her face and got up. She walked to the window and looked outside, it was a lovely day for her last day of school.

Elsa with a platinum blonde hair, went over and sat down in front of her make up table, she looked at the mirror, trying to decide if she should tie her hair into a braid or just let it down.
She decided to let it down. She grabbed her brush and started brushing her hair. While doing so, she begun to sing... (A/N The song is up on the media).

🎶How to choose who to be?
Well let's see...there's so many choices now...play guitar, be a movie star...

Elsa stood up from the make up table and went to her wardrobe to find what she's going to wear.

🎶In my head of voices, why not?
Try everything, why stop reach for any dream? I can find...

She wore a purple shirt and a black jeans.

🎶Cause is my life and now's the time...

She took her song book and jumped back on the bed.

🎶Who will I be?
It's up to me
All the never ending possibilities that I can't see...there's nothing that I can't see.
Who will I be?
Yes I believe, I get to make the future wide I want to...
if i can pick the many ones the choice is up to me...

She got up and picked up her bag.

🎶Who will I be? I wanna find that, who I am inside, who will I be? I wanna show that, the way that I can show...

She put her songbook in her bag, she opened the door and went out.

🎶Who will I be?

🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬

Elsa, Anna and Steven were eating breakfast in their small dining table.

Suddenly, Anna shouts, "MOM! Turn that up, it's Prince Jackson!" Ally turned the volume up and everyone turned around to listen to the news.

"Prince Jackson has just recently finished his new song, Somebody to Love with his band The Big Four. The song's going to be release at the end of the summer. Prince Jackson's been really obsessed with his music than his royal duties. It looks like the young prince is so interested in his singing than being the prince. This had made his father, King John even angrier, and his mother, Queen Taylor said that if Prince Jackson is so into his music then she's sending him to Camp Rock."

"OH MY GOD!" exclaimed Anna. "Did she just say Prince Jackson is going to Camp Rock?!" She stood up from the table to get a closer view of the news.

"Yes, you heard me right, Prince Jackson Overland is going to Camp Rock and even his band mates are going with him too. So Camp Rockers are you happy that the world's most handsome prince is going to your camp?" asked the reporter.

"Yes! Of course we are," said Anna excitedly as she ran and hugged Elsa.

Elsa just rolled her blue eyes and she shoved Anna away from her and said, "You are, not me."