twenty four

*Katie's POV*

I woke up and smiled against my pillow as I was introduced to a sleeping Calum.

I turned over, so my back was against his chest as he moved closer to me, still asleep.

I reached over to the table sat next to the bed as I picked up my phone and unlocked it seeing it was 9:37am.

I had a snapchat from Becca and I opened it seeing her at her work as she just asked how I was.

We sent a few snapchats back and forward.

"Someone just saw me at work and said to check twitter, my breaks over will you check and let me know?' Becca sent as I replied and opened twitter.

I searched her name and saw lots of people mentioning her and Luke in their tweets as they attached a link.

I furrowed my eyebrows and clicked on the link. While waiting on it loading I felt movement beside me as I glanced over my shoulder and smiled.

I turned round to greet him as he smiled lazily at me, "Good morning beautiful"

I sighed happily and pecked his cheek, "Morning" I smiled.

I draped my leg over Calum's legs as I rested my head on his chest and picked up my phone again seeing the link had loaded.

Calum's hand drew shapes in my back as I scrolled down, stopping and furrowing my eyebrows.

"Is that Luke?" Calum said as I clicked on the picture.

"Yeah?" I said, more like a question as there was a picture of Luke and another girl laughing while she whispered in his ear.

"They look close.." Calum trailed off as I sat up and he did too.

"You don't think he.." I said looking to Calum.

"Luke's not like that, right?" Calum said picking his phone up and loading the picture too while I opened snapchat and sent the photo to Becca, she would find out eventually.

I watched as she typed and looked at Calum's phone while he tried to find out who the girl was.

'Oh my god wtf who is that? I'm coming over'

I facetimed Luke, even though he was only along the hall.

He answered and smiled "Hey guys, is this you asking what I want for breakfast?"

"No, we're asking you what this is" Calum said, holding his phone up with the image.

Luke furrowed his eyebrow and looked closely, "I- I don't know, who is that?"

"Luke, Becca saw it and she's coming over so.." I trailed off as he sighed and rubbed his hand over his face.

"Look it's fine, I'll deal with this, I don't know who that is but.. don't worry I'll handle it" He said before he hung up as I threw my phone on the bed.

"Well I mean, there's nothing we can do about that" Calum shrugged as I nodded.

"Come on, let's get up" I said patting his leg.

Calum let out a sigh as he rubbed his eyes while I stood up and opened the full length curtains.

I walked over to the drawers placed across from our bed and got out some clothes as I turned around to look at Calum who was leaning against the back of the bed with his hands behind his head, watching me.