ten

*Katie's POV*

"You did that on purpose!" I yelled at her as she furrowed her eyebrows.

I sighed and swam over to the stairs as I climbed out glaring at her.

"What? You're a bitch and I hate you" She shrugged as my mouth hung open, "You know, it's funny, how you think that Calum still likes you.." She began to list reasons why Calum wouldn't and never did like me.

"I mean, no wonder your brother killed himself, the stupidity obviously runs in the family" She scoffed as I inched closer to her.

"What did you say?" I spat, my face now close to hers.

"Your brother is a reject and I'm glad he killed himself" She replied, saying each word slowly.

I raised my hand and slapped it right against her cheek as she instantly reacted, jumping forward and pushing me to the ground as she pulled my hair.

We were both screaming at each other and throwing punches and pulling each others hair when we got the chance.

"Take it back" I spat as I yanked her hair earning a yelp from her.

"In your dreams" She laughed in my face as I turned us over so I had the advantage of being on top. I slapped her face again and ignored the pain that I was feeling from her punches.

She fought back just as strong as I did, while I tried harder, determined to win this fight.

"You're a fucking bitch!" She screamed, yanking my hair.

"Woah, woah, woah!" Footsteps got closer to us as I felt someone try to pull me off while I used all my strength to still attack blondie.

"Stop!" I looked over as Ashton was lifting blondie up along with Michael.

I kicked the air, attempting to hit her as I tried to get out the strong grasp.

"Let me go" I struggled as arms wrapped around my waist and I was carried away back into the apartment.

----

I sat in front of the fire with a blanket that Luke had gave me, round my shoulders.

"Do you want a drink, anything to eat?" Ashton asked as I shook my head.

"Calum's walking Amber to her car" Michael added to which I didn't say anything.

"Guys I think she wants to be alone" Luke spoke up, reading my mind as they all got up and left me alone with my thoughts.

I stared at the flames as my blanket slid off my shoulders. Not caring, I shoved it to the floor and grabbed my phone as I looked at the home screen of Keith and I.

I blinked lazily at the screen as I examined Keith's face.

I opened the internet app and typed in 'Local boy left dead in car crash, Sydney, Australia'

Everything that came up was in fact Keith. I had never googled this before, I didn't want to but I was curious as to what people had said happened.

The pictures that appeared was his body inside the car that was burst in flames.

I gasped as I swiped, looking at more images.

The next was a video as I clicked the play button. It was a video that someone had taken of the car crashing as my eyes widened, tears streaming down my face.

"Stop, you can't watch that!" Calum shouted as he grabbed my phone from my hand and threw it on the couch.

I stayed frozen in place as I looked straight ahead, Calum's face appearing in front of me.