four

*Katie's POV*

Maddie turned round and looked at me with wide eyes, "That's you, you're seat 16, go!"

I shook my head as I stood up and tried to blend in the crowd of girls that were trying to get in my seat.

I pulled my hood up and looked at her, "No, you can have it, I don't even like this band" I forced a laugh as I saw a security guard walking towards us, probably trying to find the person in seat 16.

Maddie seemed quite happy to go on stage which I was glad for.

"I'm gonna stand outside for a bit, then I'll come back" I lied and shouted over Ashton's beat on the drum.

"Are you sure?" Maddie shouted back as I nodded just as Calum's voice surrounded the arena.

"Okay well uh, we're going to play a few last songs seen as there seems to be a bit of a problem finding the mysterious person in seat 16" He laughed as he began to play a tune, the other boys joining in.

Soon enough they had began to play a song as I made my way through the crowd.

"Excuse me!"

"Sorry"

"I need by!"

I tried my hardest to get through the crowd and saw a spotlight shining onto the front row as it searched around.

I kept my head down as I finally got out of the crowd as I bumped into a large figure.

I grunted, stumbling back as I glanced at the strongly built man, "Sorry" I replied as I turned around to find another door, going back the way I came.

"Hey, I can't let you go over there, I need to see your ticket" He said to me as I turned round.

"No, I'm trying to lea-"

"Your ticket please" He replied as I sighed and dug my hands into my pocket before bringing out the crumpled slip.

"You're seat 16, the 5sos boys are waiting for you on stage" He furrowed his eyebrows and nodded towards the 4 of them on the stage.

I saw him take out his walkie-talkie and say something into it as I widened my eyes, "Sorry, I really need to go" I said as I tried to move past him, the spotlight circling around me, trying to find me.

"Oh looks like we're finding the mystery person after all" Michael spoke in between a verse Calum was singing.

I pushed past the man as Calum sang, "Fast forward to the end, after everyone's go-"

I looked up which was a mistake as I realised the spotlight had found its way to me. After a few seconds, the music stopped altogether as I glanced at the stage. I looked at Michael who was looking confused, the same look on Luke and Ashton's face as they all looked to Calum.

My eyes followed theirs as I looked to Calum, who was looking right at me.

I gulped and instantly put my head down as Luke obviously noticed what had happened and continued to play the song they had started.

As I was walking, Maddie came running in front of me as I grabbed her arm and dragged her towards the door.

"N-no" I heard Calum's voice as the other boys sang, I still kept my head down, "Stop them" I heard him say as I got right to the door thinking I was out, when another security guard appeared.

"The boys want you to stay" He said as I walked behind him and headed to the main doors to get out the place.

"I don't want to stay, Maddie you stay, I'm going home" I nodded to which she shook her head and followed me out to the car park.