Tagged Twice In One Day!

I've been tagged by SketchbookCrazy AND CozySocksAndCoffee! Thanks for tagging me! Combining the two tags, I'll make one Mega Tag! Here are the questions and answers! XD

1) Favorite Song
I don't really have a favorite song, but More by Tyrone Wells really reminds me of Josiahfaith. (Josiahthan X Faith for life! XD)

2) Favorite Sport
Hunger Games...... Just kidding, I don't have a favorite sport.

3) Favorite Band
Either the Fold, Skillet, or Pentatonix

4) Favorite Show
I'm thinking this is for TV? If so, then Ninjago, The Librarians and Pokemon!

5) Favorite Movie
Hm, that's a good one...... Anything with magic, sci-fi, superheroes or something like that. Aka, I have too many movies that I like. XD

6) Favorite Color
A light blue, like a baby sky blue

7) Favorite Drink
Either Water, Rootbeer (occasionally) and or Sprite

8) Favorite Food
Rice and peas, peas and rice, lasagna, mozzarella cheese, chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream and chocolate ice cream!

9) Favorite Video Game
Though I rarely play ANY video games, I like Minecraft and I'd probably like any of the Pokemon Games, if I got any of them.

FIVE FACTS ABOUT MYSELF, STARTING NOW!!!!!

1) Even though I'm weird and I occasionally dress as if I'm a Goth (there's nothing wrong with being a Goth! Goths are cool!), I'll stand up for anyone getting bullied or talk/listen to someone who needs help. I'll definitely be someone to talk to if you need help or a friend.

2) I was going to speak in my churches youth group last night, but church got cancelled due to snowy weather. I'll be speaking next week, on March 22, 2017. Please pray for me!

3) Destiny, my Yorkshire Terrier, gets possessive of her bed and occasionally, her toys. (If the toy is a new bone or something like that).

4) I'm right-handed.

5) I wish Ninjago and Pokemon were real in real life.

TAG 20 PEOPLE!!!!!!...........

........................

....................

.....................

....................

I CHOICE YOU!!!!! *throw a PokeBall at you, that hits you in the face! I gasp with a look of horror on my face* Sorry! Are you ok?! *Run over to you* (XD)