Your Drawings Are Great!

Recently, ClockWorkGamingArts posted that her drawings/life were....well, crap. (Sorry, me use a naughty word!). She feels that no one cares for her, and that everyone considers her garbage and worthless.

Lemme tell ya Something, for everyone who thinks there drawings/stories and life are bad: YOU. ARE. SO. BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

I just wanna hug ya all and hold you close whenever you say your worthless! Your not worthless, you are so special!!! More special than all the greatest actors, artists and musicians combined!!!

You are loved!!! 💜

Here are some things that, I hope, make you feel better!

Romans 8:31 = "What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?"

Philippines 4:13 = "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

Psalms 30:5 = "Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning."

Psalms 42:11 = "Why are you cast down, O my soul? And why are you disquieted within me? Hope in God; for I shall yet praise Him, the help of my countenance and my God."

Psalms 147:3 = "He heals the brokenhearted, and binds up their wounds."

Isaiah 43:2 = "When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they will not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, nor shall the Flames scorn you."

Matthew 5:4 = "Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted."

Psalms 119:50 = "This is my comfort in my affliction, for Your word has given me life."

I truly hope and pray that this helps all of you and puts a smile onto your face.
God bless ya and have a good day! 😊💕💞💜