Kai X Marionette (Love At First Sight)

(Requested by PastelCrystalPanda)

"What seems to be the trouble this time, Sis?" Kai asked his sister, Nya.

The rest of the Ninja ran into the control room (on the Destiny Bounty), as Nya said, motioning to the computer, "Apparently there's this girl going about, causing Mayhem wherever she goes!"

Jay raised an eyebrow, asking, "And why are we concerned about this one particular criminal?"

"Well, this 'one particular criminal' has powers." Nya replied, putting up a picture on the screen.

"Her name is Annabelle Mary Holyshire, also known as Marionette. She's 18 years old, with short black, side swept fringe hair with dyed white streaks. Her villain outfit consists of a black sweater (with a white stripe on the back), black and white striped leggings, and a black bandana with a smiley face on it. She either uses a bow and arrow or throwing knives as her main weapon....."

"And her powers are...?" Clara asked, wanting Nya to get to the point.

Nya squinted her eyes at the Ninja of Darkness, saying, "Her powers can make her disappear into shadows and talk to dolls..."

Kai breathed, staring at the Villains photo, "That's why she's named Marionette..."

For some odd reason, the Fire Ninja had developed a crush for the Villain. The feeling were confusing him, making him shake his head.

Lloyd asked, as the Ninja left to fight Marionette, "You ok, Kai?"

Kai snapped out of his hypnotized state, asking, "Huh? Oh, yeah yeah; I'm fine."

As the Ninja got into their vehicles, Clara grabbed Kai's arm. The Fire Ninja raised an eyebrow at the Darkness Ninja, who asked, "Are you falling in love with the enemy?"

Kai blushed, confirming Clara's question.

"Clara...."

"It's ok, Kai; I've fallen in love with the enemy once or twice before." Clara revealed, as Kai hopped onto his motorcycle. Clara added, "But remember, even though you liked her, she may not like you back...and no offense to her, but she's the enemy. She may manipulate you, if she can."

Clara took off for her Warg wolf before Kai could say another word.

*****TIME SKIP****

Kai froze.

Marionette was right there, standing at the end of the alleyway.

The Ninja had chased the criminal throughout New Ninjago City, spitting up when they lost sight of her. Kai had thought he had seen Marionette go down a alleyway; he was wrong. And Kai was paying for his mistake by being cornered.....

"Your not like the others." Marionette spoke at last, disturbing the silence of the alleyway.

Kai, in a bit of confusion, stuttered, "Ah...what?...what do u mean?...."

"You are different. If I had cornered any of the other Ninja, they would have attacked me without hesitation. But you....you simply stared at me as if I were a ghost...why?"

Kai blushed, saying, "This is gonna sound crazy....but I think I have a crush on you....."

Marionette blushed. ".... R-Really?"

Kai nodded, putting his Ninja gi to shame.

Marionette smiled, putting away her bow and arrow. "I think I have a crush on you to...."

Kai smiled brightly, as the 2 walked up towards each other. Their lips closed the gap.......but the 2 lovers were interrupted by Clara taking a photograph!

"My ship has sailed!....O, sorry, go on; I'll leave." Clara leaves as Kai glared after her...

Kai's glare turned into a blush as Marionettes lips met his. The 2 shared a first kiss as the sun set behind them.

"The enemy is not a monster; s/he may be your lover." ~ Me.

((I hope you liked it! And I'm sorry for taking so long to type this; life has been a pain in the foot! *Shrug* Ok, if you have any questions or remarks, lemme know! And sorry, I added Clara in here; I hope you don't mind!))