Ninjago and The Realm Crystal's Curse

Things have always been hard for me, so why would this be any different?

O, uh....hi? Who are you? (Y/N), that is a pretty name...

And whats my name? My name is Rune...

Really, that's my name! Just Rune, that's it!

I'm somewhat of a loner. I like to be alone, I just have for a long time. It might have to do with my childhood, or my past....but I'm not saying.

Anyhow, why I'm I talking to you?

It's because of a curse that binded me to, guess what, the Realm Crystal! That's right, the Realm Crystal, the same crystal that can create portals to other Realms! The same crystal so many people, both good and bad, want!

And I'm the Wizard, the Realm Crystal's Guardian and protector. My job? Easy; to protect the Realm Crystal from evil hands who seek to use its powers for evil....*cough* I said that in a sarcastic voice. *Cough*.

But, surprise, the life long protection comes with costs. *Sarcastic Gasp*. Yep, but luckily I don't have a family/friends/girlfriend, so I'm ok....

.....Not.....

There is someone in my life that I do hold dearly...and I do have a dog, does that count? Plus, I do have a friend/next door neighbor who keeps encouraging me to go and talk to her. Thing is, she seems to have a boyfriend....a bully that keeps messing around with me whenever he sees me, (especially when I'm in uniform.)

You see, I'm a security night guard at Ninjago's Museum of History....and that's where it all began for me....

###########################

The Realm Crystal had a curse placed over it.

The only person who can control the Realm Crystal and get it to work, is the one with the crystal tattoo on his arm.

Rune, a misfit of society, has the tattoo on his arm.

Hunted by dark forces, the police he once served in, and even the Ninja, Rune must unite with a girl from another Realm, a outgoing yet secretive next door neighbor, his German Shepherd shape shifting roommate and the bully who picks on him.

This is bond to be fun!

Ninjago and The Realm Crystals Curse.

Coming soon, to theatres (Wattpad) everywhere! 😜