Bullied Support Chapter.

I've heard that a LOT of people have been bullied.

ClockWorkGamingArts, Gravity_Faller_1987, a few other people, (I might have forgotten their username! *Facepalm*); a lot of people have been and are still being bullied.

I was bullied to, by girls who talked behind my back. It hurt like heck, and it caused me to feel bad/upset at myself.

Bullying angers/hurts me, even if the insults aren't directed towards me.

So, I got an idea!

I've made this chapter where we can talk about our bully experiences, stand up for those being bullied and give support for those who are being picked on!

Here's my Experience :

#############################################################################

My church has this thing we do each year, called Teen Camp. What that means is that teens and kids from our church can get together, learn about God, have praise and worship, sleep at a camp/in cabins and do activities together! It's really fun!

Anyhow, I was placed in Cabin 11, where the pastors daughter and her friends were also placed into. A friend of mine, a girl I'll call Ann, was also in the cabin. (Ann and I shared a bunk bed). I'm not gonna name names, so let's call the pastors daughter Joy (so ironic. XD).

Anyhow, everything is going great! The food is great, the games are fun and I'm having a good time connecting with God!

Until, one day, I'm doing something near my bunk bed, when Ann comes up to me. She tells me that a few girls, (Joy and her friends), have been whispering behind my back cause of my strange accent.

I never realized I HAD a accent, up to that point! I lived in Oklahoma throughout my earlier childhood, so I guess I have a accent...

Ann had told the girls to stop talking about how weird my accent was, but they continued on. I believe that they even began to tease Ann behind her back!

Luckily, we got one of the counselors/helper pastors to have a small meeting with Ann, Joy, her friends and me.

They said they were sorry....but idk.....I still feel as if they talk about me at times.

It didn't help much that during the week of Teen Camp, I wore a lot of sun block. I burn easily! I got a sun burn on the first day of Teen Camp! I wore so much sun block, that I looked like a Kabuki from Ninjago! 😂😓.

And when I got sun block in a part of my hair, I cut it off with a knife I had brought into Camp. They kept telling me that I shouldn't have done it, that I should've washed my hair, (what can I say? I was lazy! XD), and that they should've trusted them...

Me, trust the people who BULLIED me cause of my ACCENT?!? Heck no!

I still get nervous when I see Joy and my formal cabin mates. Expect for Ann, she's cool! 👍

#############################################################################

So, let's help each other out, ok? This is a place were we can give/get comfort from each other! And if you need me, I'll talk to the bully and stand up for you! (I'm weird/cool like that; I'll stand up for you, no matter who you are!)

Just let me and everyone else here help, ok? Thanks!