Roleplay Ideas List

Here are some roleplay ideas that you may use in your own roleplays! Now please note, some of these roleplay ideas are based for Ninjago, but all of these roleplay ideas can be used for any type of roleplay! You may use any ideas; this isn't a adoption where you need to ask me! Please don't make these into smut chapters! OK, here are the ideas!!!!!!

OC is the person's character.

1) Apocalypse : you/OC are in a apocalypse situation. What is live like? And what are some of the struggles in this new way of life?
2) Cat AU : you/OC either gets turned into a cat (or) they are cats
3) Hybrid AU : you/OC is a hybrid, the hybrid part of them either being a animal/alien/monster/other
4) Villain AU : you/OC is a villain (or) you/OC turn into a villain due to (crush/someone close to OC) dying.
5) Creepypasta : you/OC is a proxy of Slenderman
6) (You) die : You have died or are dying. What does OC do?
7) Villain Takeover : The villain has taken over the land. Do you/OC fight back? Or are you/OC captured by the enemy?
8) New Member : OC has joined your team. How do you feel? How does OC feel?
9) Saving (Person) : You/OC go to save someone who has been kidnapped.
10) Child Of Villain : you/OC the child of a villain (or) you/OC meet someone who is the child of a Villain.
11) Monster AU : like the hybrid au, but with monsters.
12) Alien Abduction : You/OC have been kidnapped by Alien!!! What happens to you/OC?
13) Experiment : you/OC is being used as a experiment. What's the experiment about? What do you/OC do?
14) Yandere : must I explain? XD
15) Ghost (Name) : a villain/monster/past friend from your/OCs past died and now haunts you/OC as a ghost. What do you/OC do about it?
16) Childhood Sweetheart : you/OC had a childhood sweetheart. Years later, you/OC have to tell (Crush) about (Past Crush) when (Past Crush) comes to win you/OC back. (Or) (Crush) had a childhood sweetheart. Now s/he has to tell you/OC about him/her.
17) Ghost From The Past : someone from you/OC pasts comes back to haunt you/OC. (Crush), your/OC team and you/OC helps you/OC deal and fight back.
18) Halloween : what the title says
19) Wedding day : you/OC is getting married to (Crush!). Does it go smoothly or not? (No smut!)
20) Hostage!!!! : You/OC/(Crush) has been kidnapped by the enemy and are being held hostage! Do you escape? Does the enemy win? (No smut!)
21) Adopt A Pet : you/OC just adopted a pet! How does life with this creature go? Good or bad?
22) Unknown Sibling?!?: Turns out, you/OC had a little/older sibling you never knew about! How do you/OC react when you/OC meet your sibling? (Can be family member too, like a mom or a dad)
23) Dance/Prom : you/OC have gone to a dance! Do you/OC dance with (Crush)? Or does it end in ruin?
24) Unexpected Baby : One night, you/OC find a baby left on your doorstep! What do you/OC do? Do you/OC call (Crush/you/OC) for help?
25) Meeting (Villain): write about when you/OC meet the villain for the first time
26) Foster Care: you and OC were best friends in foster care. How do you two take care of each other while growing up in foster care?
27) Teacher/Sensei AU : you/OC are a teacher. Describe life teaching others how to do (subject)
28) Fell Asleep! : You/OC/Crush fell asleep! What happens? Does the person get pranked?
29) Fugitive : You/OC have been framed for a crime you didn't commit! How do you/OC clear your/OCs name?
30) Cornered : you/OC have been cornered. What is going on?! (No smut!)
31: Death : Someone in your/OC/Crush family/friend group has died. How do you/OC/Crush take this?
32: Haunted House : You/OC and crush have been locked in a haunted house! Do you/OC escape? Or do you/OC remain trapped inside.....Forever?!?
33) Staring Completion : you/OC have been having a staring completion. How does this turn out?
34) Alienated : you/OC are being alienated! What is going on?! Is this a conspiracy?!
35) Birthday : Today is you/OC/Crush birthday!!! Celebrate!
36) Music Moment : you/OC are singing​/listening to music. (Crush) catches you in the act. What happens? Are you/OC embarrassed?
37) Parkour Killers : these guys are murders, and they get away from the police by doing parkour. You/OC are called in to stop them.
38) Costumed Heroes : People are dressing up in weird costumes, "fighting" against bad guys. What do you/OC think/do?
39) Power Drama : your/OC powers are acting up. What do you/OC do?
40) Surprise Attack! : Villain is attacking! What do you/OC do? Do you fight or hide?
41) Maze Running : you/OC are stuck in a maze.
42) Possession : You/OC have been possessed! What does (Crush/you/OC) do?
43) Sacrifice : someone had made the ultimate sacrifice to save the world, but died in the process. How do you/OC deal?
44) Thunderstorm Scare : You/OC are scared of thunderstorms. A massive one has just rolled in. How do you/OC react?
45) Robot Friend/Pet : You/OC gain a robot friend or a robot pet.
46) Evil Step Parent : you/OC had evil step parents that you/OC never told anyone about, not even (Crush). What happened when the evil step parents come to take you/OC home?
47) Nightmares : You/OC are having nightmares. What happens when you/OC/Crush find out?
48) Lucid Dream : You/OC have been having lucid dreams for a few weeks now. When you talk to someone about it (a elder, a friend, crush), you/OC dreams turn out to be the future
49) April Fools! : Title says it all.
50) Chores?!? : You/OC are forced to do chores.
51) Evil Past : you/OC had a evil past that you left years ago. What happens when it comes to haunt you/OC again?
52) Trapped?! : You/OC/Crush are trapped! What are you/OC/Crush trapped in?
53) Concert : You/OC are singing in a concert. What do you/OC do when at the end of your song, you/OC realize that (Crush) was watching the entire time?
54) Shrunk : You/OC/Crush/Villain have been shrunk!!!!
55) Dragon Attack : dragons are attacking. What do you/OC do?
56) Code Breaking : in the mail a few days ago was a code. When you/OC finally break the code, your/OC shocked at what it says....
57) Divergent AU : title
58) Hunger Games AU : title
59) Clown Sighting : you/OC see a clown. Do you smash it? Kill it with fire? What? Don't look at me like that! I'm perfectly sane! XD
60) Villain Love : you/OC are in love with a villain. Are you being under control or is this really love? And what happens when your friends/family find out?
61) Limitless AU : title (Limitless TV series)
62) Disabled : (Crush/you/OC) got into a accident. What do Crush/you/OC do?
63) Sniper : You/OC seem to be the only one to see a sniper aiming his/her gun towards (Crush/OC/you). What do you/OC do?
64) Revolution : corrupt Country. Go! Fight for justice! Fight for freedom!
65) Parent Issues : You/OC have always had issues with your parents. What they/you/OC did this time is the last straw!
66) Doll AU : you/OC are stuck in the body of a doll/Ventriloquist Dummy! What now?
67) Minecraft AU : title
68) The Purge : title (The Purge movie)
69) Witness Protection : you/OC saw something you weren't meant to see. Now (Crush) has to protect you while someone is out to kill you.
70) Zombies : do I need to say more?
71) Divorced Parents : your/OCs parents are divorced. Mom/Dad has started dating. How do you/OC feel about it?
72) Ninjago (Fandom) Got Talent! : title, (Britain/America Got Talent)
73) Rollercoasters : your/OC friends convinced you to go on a rollercoaster. At the top of the ride, the rollercoaster stops. What do you/OC do? Panic?
74) Obstacle Course : American Ninja Warrior, with a fandom twist!
75) Job : You/OC have a job. What happens when (Crush/OC/you) find you/OC working?
76) Vampire Cavern : vampires. You. Kill. Them? Maybe? XD
77) Power School : a school where people can learn to control their powers.
78) Paintball : you/OC and friends have a paintball game.
79) Truth or Dare : title
80) Insanity : You/OC/Crush has gone insane. Now what?
81) Swimming Lessons : you/OC can't swim. (Crush) decides to teach you.
82) Torture : what the title says.
83) Prison AU : You/OC are in prison. (Crush) comes in as a new prisoner. What happens?
84) High School/Collage AU : I don't need to explain.
85) Master/Slave AU : again, I don't need to explain. (No smut!)
86) Animal AU : everything is the same, except everyone is a animal of choice
87) Lady Misako : (NINJAGO!!!) Misako has been bitten by the Great Devourer and has become a villain! What do you/OC do?
88) In Jesus Name : you/OC are walking along the road when you witness someone yell, "In Jesus Name." At a attacking dog. Surprisingly, the dog backs off! You've just stumbled upon a angel.
89) Don't Be Dead : you/OC/Crush "died". They faked their death, but you don't know it. As you stand by their grave, you get for them to be alive. To not be dead. What happens when the person who was "dead" appeared behind you?
90) The Fire : There is a fire that can't be put out, heading your/OCs way. What do you do with the remaining time you have left until the Fire arrives?
91) Weird Team : talk about your/OC team to OC/you
92) Toy Story AU : title. Your a toy.
93) Gang AU : you/OC are in a gang.
94) The Explosion : a explosion ripped through a building, killing several people. (Crush) was inside. What do you/OC do?
95) Fight/Breakup : you/OC and (Crush) had a fight and broke up. What do you/OC do to repair the relationship?
96) YouTube Fans : either your a YouTuber or a fan of a YouTuber.
97) Cat Ears and Tail (Neko): you/OC have become a Neko!
98) Clan AU : your and OC are in a clan. (Crush) is in another clan.
99) Zombiekins : a zombie stuffed animal comes to live and begins to attack town! You/OC are the only ones who can stop it! (It's a Book)
100) Pickpocket Bust : someone was trying to Pickpocket you/OC, but got caught by you/OC. Now what do you do?

O. My. Gosh. This took me three hours to make! I hope you enjoy!!!!!!