We lost each other when we entered in a room of people jammed together.

I knew that even if I searched for them it would take the whole night so I just walked around.

"Can you dance with me?",a boy asked. His hair kinda blondish , he wore a leather jacket. I didn't know him so I simply said--

"I don't know can you?",I said.

"Come on",he said clutching my waist and brought me in contact with him.

"Hey let go of me",I said trying to struggle away.

"Come on babe let's have some fun.",he said smirking and brought his lips close to mine. That's when I slapped his ugly face.

I didn't have time to listen to his groaning so I walked away. I could still feel his slimy lips on me. Just gross. That's is exactly what I don't like about partying.

I was searching for the bathroom until I heard some whispering in a room so I came inside.

"WHAT IS GOING ON?",I asked Jason who is practically on Veronica. I couldn't see his front until Jason turned around.

"Your face....",I gasped.

His eyes were red and I could see the veins below his eyes and his mouth.....It had fangs? What is this? Some kind of a bloody joke?Well,NOT FUNNY AT ALL.

He left Veronica dropping her to the floor as he walked up to me. I backed away a few steps away from him.

He came close and held me tight,"Get out from here.",his pupils enlarged.

"No. Leave Veronica alone",I struggled away.

He looked confused,"You are under vervain. Looks like I will be killing you next."

He growled and rose his fangs falling on me as I screamed.

"GET AWAY FROM HER JASON",someone pulled him forcefully away from me.

It was Cheryl.

She growled rising her fangs scaring him away from me. She had veins just like Jason.

I was wildly astonished about what the heck is going on in here today!

I still don't know what is going on.

In a milli second Jason vanished. He ran faster than Usian bolt.

Veronica was still lying down,her neck was bleeding.

She can be dying and no one can never know.......

"Veronica wake up!", I said running up to her shaking her shoulders hoping that she would respond.

"Move​.",Cheryl said.

I obeyed her and moved away because I didn't wanted to get EATEN by her. This sounded so crazy and stupid. It sounded like a real dream.

Cheryl bit her wrist and she made Veronica drink from her.

"I said drink or you will die,not that I don't want you to but still.",Cheryl said.

Veronica came in her consciousness,"What's going on?"

"Nothing. Forget everything that happened this night",Cheryl said enlarging her pupils to Veronica as she nodded.

"What is going on?",I asked shivering.

Cheryl turned to me evilly,"You are under vervain. How did you get the vervain?"

"What's vervain? And what the hell is going on?",I said.

"If I would tell you,you will not believe me anyway.",she said huffing.

"After seeing what happened today trust me I will",I said reassuring her.

"Fine. We are vampires and we drink blood to survive.",Cheryl said.

"What? Vampires are not real.",I said.

"Then this should not be real.",Cheryl rose her fangs growling at me. She closed her mouth and opened it again and I couldn't see any fangs now.

"I don't know what to say to this Cheryl",I said rubbing my forehead.

"Everything which you were told to be as a fantasy is real Betty. Vampires,werewolves,witches--

"Dragons too?",I cut her.

"No Miss smarty pants",she huffed.

We both sat down in a couch. Veronica was still resting.

"So how did you become vampires?",I asked welcoming myself into all the weirdness.

"About 3 Centuries ago Jason and I were turned into vampires. The monsters we didn't choose to be."

"It all falls into pieces now. You both killed the people who were termed to be killed by animals!You both are monsters.",I said freaking out.

"No. Not me. I didn't kill anyone but Jason did. He got crazy woo-sha-woo and got into the killing spree. I try my best to stop him from blowing over our cover.",she said.

"Riverdale is a town where vampires, werewolves,witches blah blah hide their identity in order to survive in this world.",she continued.

"I'm not scared of you Cheryl because I know you wouldn't kill me. Tell me how you became one.",I said.

"Are you sure you want to know this?",the red-headed Cheryl asked.

"I have never been so sure in my whole life.",I said.

"But you have to keep the secret. I cannot compel you to forget after what you saw tonight. And if I leave unanswered you will go around telling people and I cannot kill you so promise me if I tell you this you wouldn't tell anyone.",she said.

"I promise Cheryl.", I said.

"Around 300 hundred years ago------

To be continued-

_____

Hello lovelies,

If you like the story please share, vote and comment!

Xxcatarax