Chapter 19

Ryan's POV

I was laying in my bed staring into the darkness, Harry was sleeping on the floor on a blow up mattress. He tried talking his parents into letting him sleep on the floor in the spare room that they are sleeping in, but his mother is pissed at him for not using protection. Jeff is asleep in Alison's room and sense tonight Alison's door is left open,and he is also sleeping on a blow up mattress.

"are you still awake?" I hear Harry's voice making me jump, holy fuck I thought he was asleep.

"Yeah just my heart jumped out of my skin" I say making him laugh a little as I take a breath.

"Sorry" I hear him say, the room is now back at its silence and I'm back to starting at the dark. I wonder over what to say to him, should I even say anything? The girl I like is the mother of his child. The child he didn't know he had "I'm scared" I hear his voice say after a while.

"Of what?" I ask even tho I know

"I'm a Dad, that's scary" he says

"Chloe's not even allowed to be considered the mom I don't think you'll be considered Dad" I say making the room go silent

"Is this going to effect us?" He asks after a while "like our friendship"

"I don't know will it?" I ask it goes silent again and it stays that way, soon I fall asleep.

When I wake up harry is still asleep, I go downstairs to see my family and Harry's all having breakfast. I grab a glass of juice before sitting at the table, the conversation was on chloe. Harry's parents weren't fond on this whole Chloe not being allowed to be the mother thing, I mean it is stupid.

I stay silent and soon Harry comes downstairs "hey I'm going to see Chloe before we go" he tells his parents, wait what? He can't go see her

"Is that a good idea?" His mother asks, huh I agree with her.

"Chloe asked me to come over, meet Nora" he says before looking at me then back at his parents "her mother said I could, don't worry. I'll be back" he adds then leaves, the whole table is silent before I get up and walk upstairs. I sigh as I sit on my bed, I open my phone and start looking through all the photos of Chloe on the beach with Nora. This is all just great, please note my sarcasm.

How will Harry go meeting Nora? Pretty sure Ryan might be getting jealous? Idk please comment and vote also thank you all for sticking with me 💖💖💖💖💖