Chapter 11

Chloe's POV

The car wash went well, tho it was an awkward drive when Ryan took me home. It's now Sunday and I'm in the car with my family, Nora is in the middle of Claire and i, her car seat only fits in the middle.

My dad is driving while my mum is in the passenger seat, we're going to the beach and guess what my idiot father did. He invited Ryan and his family, like that's crazy. He told me so many times to stay away from Harry now he's like inviting Ryan everywhere.

I can't keep up with my father, I look down at Nora who's playing with some toys my mother has in the car for her. I smile as I put my hand in front my her and she wraps her tiny hands around my finger.

I take my head phones out of my ears and smile at Nora, I notice my mother watching me threw the re view mirror but I didn't care.

"I'm having her today" I say simply making my mother turn in her seat.

"No you're not the mccartans will be there" she says I roll my eyes as I stay looking at Nora

"She's my daughter and her first time at the beach she's going to be with her mother" I say before quickly adding "or sister apparently" I say with an attitude, my father and Claire stay silent

"And this is why you can't be a mother" my mum says turning back to face the front "you're stupid attitude" she adds

"You're the one that's keeping me from even trying!" I yell, making nora look up away from my hand "she's almost 5 months and what have I done with her? Nothing so I'm taking her today and that's it" I add  before putting my headphones back in and holding Nora's toys in front of her, she's only tiny so she's still in her car seat where she's laying. So it was pretty easy to play with her.

I really wanted to play with her on the beach, I mean I know she's only 4 and a half months old but she can grab sand. We can sit in the sallow bit of water. I'll have to hold her sense she can't sit up by herself but still, it will be fun.

Unless my mother refuses to let me take her, she can't like what's going to happen when Nora grows up. She's going to think I'm her sister, that's crazy.

Okay guys so honestly I've been writing like crazy so I have a lot of chapters Pe written now, but I will not update any more until this q/a is done, one of my followers have asked a question. Only 1 guys I have 400 followers and only one person can enter for me, that's kinda sad when you think about it. To the person who entered my Q/A thanks babe you know who you are and I love you for supporting me in everything I do, next update won't happen till this  Q/A IS DONE so ask you're questions