Chapter 7

Chloe's POV

"You should of done it" my mum says frustrated as she makes a coffee, my sister and I are siting at the table eating breakfast.

"Homework sucks" Claire complains as my dad comes in the room carrying Nora

"I don't care. You are given homework and you'll do it" my mother snaps, I roll my eyes and keep eating my breakfast.

"What's happened?" Dad asks as my mum takes Nora

"Can I talk to you two?" I ask before my mother can answer my father, they both look at me

"Oh my god you're not pregnant again are you?" Claire asks making me look at her annoyed

"Claire enough go start getting ready for school" my dad says, she groans and gets up before walking upstairs.

"What's up honey?" My mum asks, I gulp and look at my lap.

"L-l" I start stuttering, I bite my lip as I take a breath

"You can tell us whatever it is" I hear my dad say, I nervously nod my head

"L-last night. Nora was crying" I stutter, why am I so nervous about this? she's my baby after all. "And well you guys where to tied to hear her but um" I stop not knowing what to say, as my mother takes a seat in front of me after putting Nora in her bouncer

"Chloe?" My mum asks confused as my dad sits beside her

"She's my baby" I whisper, making them sigh "I held her and calmed her" I add nervously "I want people to know she's mine" 

I look up after a few seconds when neither of them have spoken, my mum just shakes her head. To be honest there isn't much I can do if they don't agree, I gave custody to my parents when I had her.

"And what have other kids judge you? Have Harry find out?" She asks then stands up shaking her head "we made this agreement when you didn't want to put her up for adoption and this is how it's staying" 

"She's my baby!" I yell standing up "she's mine!"

"You might be a mother, but you are definitely not responsible enough and I'm not going to let you hurt that baby because you can't be responsible!" She yells making tears blur my vision as my Dad stands up

"Alright you two enough" he says, I roll my eyes as I look over at Nora.

"You never even gave me a chance" I whisper as I look back at my parents before going upstairs.

Once I get to my room, I slam the door and wipe my eyes before going over to my set of draws, and getting shorts and a shirt out for today.

I take my shirt off and put a pink bra on, before walking over to the full length mirror in my room, I turn to the side, I'm still fat but I'm not as fat as I was.

To be honest I was getting my figure back, I run my finger along the stretch mark on my stomach. Having a baby really ruined my body, but I want her.

I know I'm a teen mum but other people do it, why can't I? I walk over and grab my blue tank top, I've never worn anything tight sense I got pregnant.

I put my black denim shorts on before doing my hair in a loose braid, I look back in the mirror before slipping black flat shoes on.

I grab my bag and make sure I have everything before walking out of my room and downstairs, ignoring my parents as I walk out of the house. Slamming the door.

They don't trust me, they don't even give me a chance. I definitely wasn't going to let my mother drive me after what just happened, so I was just going to walk.

Why can't they trust me? I mean I know I got pregnant but they need to trust I'm responsible enough. I finally got to school and walked in, I walked over to my locker and Ryan soon came over.

"Hey!" He says a little to excited making me smile as I open my locker

"Hey" I whisper putting my bag in my locker

"What's wrong?" He asks looking concerned

"Just a fight with my parents" I whisper trying not to cry, but end up crying as I shut my locker.

"Hey it's okay" he says pulling me into a hug as I cry, a few people look but don't pay much attention.