Chapter 2

Chloe's POV

I was in gym class, we had swimming so all of us where at the schools pool. Everyone had changed into swimmers as had I, I was sitting by myself on the grandstand as everyone else was sitting in their group of friends.

I heard a group of girls not far from me laughing, there was a group of guys sitting with them, one was Ryan. The guy from the office.

"I heard she just got out of rehab" the blonde whispers looking over at me, I raise my eye brow and smile as I shake my head looking down at my fingers.

"Be nice" i hear Ryan say

"Her parents separated because her dad couldn't handle her on drugs" another says. Okay where do they even get this stuff from, I smirk before looking over at them.

"I was in rehab?" I ask amused making the guys laugh, I put my hand over my chest "oh my god thank you for telling me something I didn't know" I say in a fake voice, the guys laugh as the girls glare at me. I then frown "I was never in rehab, don't know where you heard that from" I say before getting up and going down a few steps before sitting again.

"That was amazing" I hear Ryan say as he sits down beside me, I look over at him before looking at the pool.

"I love rumours I always find something out about myself that I didn't know"

Ryan laughs at my words before nodding

"So what's you're story Chloe?" He asks, making me tense up. I stay looking at the pool

"I don't have a story" I whisper uncomfortably, as I shift away from him a little.

"Everyone has a story, like mine I'm Ryan been to this school my hole life, my dads the principal and my mother is the councillor. I have one little sister and I've lived here my hole life" he says watching me as I look at the pool, I let out a breath when the couch comes in and blows the whistle, telling us to get in the pool and start doing laps.

What do you think Chloe's story is?