Chapter 18

Chloe's POV

"You can't be serious right now!" Harry yells as I lead him outside, I shut the front door once were outside and just look up at him holding back my tears.

"T-they didn't want me to tell you, I wasn't aloud to tell anyone. My parents where embarrassed to have a daughter that's a teen mom" I say as tears start pouring out of my eyes, I couldn't do this. I wanted Nora, she's my baby. He sighs as he runs a hand through his hair, not really sure what to say.

"I'm sorry" I say crying, I knew he'd hate me. I kept a massive secret from him.

"Chloe" he starts as he pulls me into a hug, I wrap my arms around him as I continue to cry "it's okay, I promise" he whispers in my ear as he holds me close to him, god I had missed him. "So your parents?" He asks as he stills holds me close to him.

"I was going to put her up for adoption but I couldn't do it, my parents said that if we keep her no one can know she's mine. I was desperate to keep her so I gave them custody" I whisper into his chest, he sighs as he starts rubbing my back. I could tell he was still in shock tho, Harry is basically an open book.

"I wanted to tell everyone, but my parents won't let me" I add, it stays silent for a while before Ryan opens the door and comes out of the house. Harry lets go of me before I step away from him

"Sorry for interrupting" Ryan says looking at Harry before at me, I still can't believe they know each other. Harry stays silent as do I, I give Ryan a small smile. "Can we talk?" Ryan asks me nervously, I nod as I look back at Harry

"I might go for a walk" he says before walking away from the house, it's a lot for him to take in. He just found out he's a dad after all

"That was umm interesting" Ryan says awkwardly, I just nod not really sure what to say to him. "I should of guessed it, I mean Nora she's as beautiful as her mother so" he adds making me smile, was he not mad?

"Thanks" I whisper making him nod

"Harry's parents and your parents are having a small argument, so I kinda know the story on what happened." He says before looking away from me "Chloe that fight you had with your parents was that about Nora?" He asks before looking back at me, I nod slowly and fiddle with my hands.

"I want custody, they won't give it to me" I whisper, Ryan sighs as he pulls me into a hug. I smile softly as I hug him back tightly.

Harry's POV

Once I was a further descent from the house, I started running. Ryan likes my ex, my ex is the mother of my child. They child I didn't even know I had, would Chloe's parents even let me see my child? I could barely think let alone worry if they'd let me see my own child. I continue to run as I think of all Ryan said about chloe, all I said about her when she had a reason for leaving. She was forced to leave, a text from her would of been great but Chloe's not that type of person. She's quite, I stop running when I hear my phone ring. I groan when I see it's my mother calling, I ignore the call before hesitantly going back to Ryan's. Tonight will be awkward, especially sense Ryan and I have to sleep in the same room.

And I'm back, if I still have readers then please comment and vote.