Chaper 15

Ryan's POV

I watched as Chloe put Nora in her car seat, we had all packed up and where about to leave, Our parents where just talking first about something, after Chloe does nora up she gets out of the car and smiles at me.

"Chloe?" Mr hosterman asks, Chloe looks over at her father and nods showing she's listening "the mccartans invited us over for dinner tonight, they have some family friends coming over as well and Claire wants Alison to come in our car are you okay to go with mr and ms mccartan?" Mr hosterman asks Chloe, I smile at her coming in the car with us.

"I didn't bring clothes to change into" Chloe tells her father.

"We're going to follow mr Mccartan home to drop Alison off then we'll go home for a while before going back" he explains, Chloe looks into the car and at Nora for a minute before nodding, I smile and walk over opening our car door for her. She thanks me and gets in the back seat, I walk around and get in the other side as our parents are still talking.

"Just to warn you my dad has bad road rage" I say making her laugh as she puts her seatbelt on

"My mum does to that's why my dad drives most of the time" she says making me laugh as my parents get in the car

"What are you two laughing about?" My mum asks sitting in the passenger seat, as my dad sits in the drivers seat.

"How Dad has road rage and so does ms hosterman" I say making Chloe laugh again, my mother smiles as my dad starts driving.

"I do not" Dad says

"No you do" mum tells him making Chloe and I both laugh.

"So who's coming over for dinner tonight?" I ask, I know Chloe's family is but I didn't know we had other company

"The smiths (I'm so original aren't I 😂)" my dad says as he drives, I haven't seen them forever. There family friends, their kids and Alison and I all grew up together.

"You'll like them" I tell Chloe who nods looking out the window, she looks as if she's about to fall asleep.

Harry's POV

"I haven't seen Ryan in ages" Jeff my younger brother says as we're driving to the mccartans house, we are staying the night sense it's a long drive.

"I text him at least once a week" I say looking out the window, my older brother wasn't coming tonight. He moved out and is studding at college, he's 19 while I'm 16 and Jeff is 15 "what about Alison still have you're little crush on her?" I ask my little brother making my parents laugh

"Shut up" Jeff says hitting my arm, I laugh as I stay looking out the window.

Harry? Ring some bells? Please comment and vote