Chapter 20

"Say Goodbye"

*Marianna POV*

Today was the day where my new life will begin. I can't help but have butterflies in my stomach. The furniture people will be here around 7 to pick up the furniture. I made sure De'Anté and our suitcases were by the door. I got out the bed waking up De'Anté. "Morning bae" I kissed his temple.

I went to wake up a very sleepy Devanté. I went to grab his baby bag and took him in the bathroom. De'Anté was in the shower so I ran Devanté bath water in the sink. I made sure the temperature was warm. I undress Devanté from his onesie and pamper. I grabbed his wash cloth and let him play in the water.

"Ok now Vanté don't splash no water on this floor" I said. Then after Devanté played in the water I grabbed his baby body wash and began to wash his body. Now I got the shampoo to wash his hair. "Vanté stop moving before this shampoo get in your eyes" I sounded stern. Devanté kept moving and crying.

"Boy hush up and let ya mama wash your hair" De'Anté raised his voice. Vanté stop moving and let me wash the soap out his hair. Then I drained the water out the sink. I lotioned my baby up and put on his pamper white socks and white onesie. De'Anté got out the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist.

I began to take my clothes off and headed in the shower. While De'Anté finished getting Devanté ready.

*Narrative POV*

After De'Anté dressed himself and Devanté they went downstairs to eat. Marianna wrapped a towel off her glistening wet body. She then lathered her body with a tropical breeze lotion. Marianna went to the top drawer in search for her peach bra set. She put her clothes on and walked downstairs.

Marianna grabbed Devanté from De'Anté and headed outside

Marianna grabbed Devanté from De'Anté and headed outside. Marianna buckled up Devanté while De'Anté put their bags in the car. The furniture people where on their way to pick up the rest of the furniture. Marianna and De'Anté looked at their house one last time before pulling off. On the road Devanté went to sleep so Marianna decided to FaceTime her twin Zarianna.

Zaria: "Hello"

Maria: "Good Morning twin"

Zaria: "What you doing"

Maria: "Nothing on my way to the airport"

Zaria: "Right I'm getting ready now"

Maria: "I can't help but feel weird"