Chapter 6

"Firework City"

*Narrative POV*
Today was the fourth of July. Khamina's pregnancy is going well. Tymetria and De'montré planning their fall like wedding in September. Devanté was 2 months and looking more like De'Anté as the time go by. Khaleigh and De'Anté haven't spoken to each to Khaleigh even since their argument. Rumor has it Caviana went back to New York. Let's get back to the story.....

*Khamina POV*

Mina🤪💕
"Girl yea I'm still coming"

Leigh❣️🥰
"Just making sure"

Mina🤪💕
"How my nephew"

Leigh❣️🥰
"Bad as ever what about my niece"

Mina🤪💕
"She good eating up a storm"

Leigh❣️🥰
"That's good you heard from Me'me or Tré"

Mina🤪💕
"Xavier talked to Tré last night"

Leigh❣️🥰
"What was they talking about"

Mina🤪💕
"Nothing guy stuff but Tré mentioned your argument with De'Anté"

Leigh❣️🥰
"I don't know do you think I'm wrong for wanting an abortion"

Mina🤪💕
"You have your reasons why so who cares what others think"

Leigh❣️🥰
"Okay thanks imma see you later"

Mina🤪💕
"Yea okay love you"

Leigh❣️🥰
"I love you too"

"Bae let's go to the mall" Xavier stated. "Okay let me put my hair up" I respond. I went into the bathroom washed my face and brushed my teeth. I brushed my hair down. I went to my side of the closet and picked out a gray pinkish shirt with some yoga blue pants. I headed downstairs and Xavier was already in the car. Xavier and I were shopping last minute for the fourth of July. And the mall was crowded and busy as ever. I know you wondering why we shopping so late but our top priority is making sure we have a healthy baby. Meanwhile I went into Forever 21 to find the perfect outfit. As Xavier went to footlocker to find some shoes. Today we were going over Khaleigh's 4th Of July party. After we purchased our outfits. Xavier and I went to Party city to find some red white and blue decorations.

*Tymetria POV*
"So that's it you just going to leave" I shouted. "I'm not about to argue with you" De'montre retorts. "So why you staying out late all night" I looked at him like he was stupid. "Tymetria drop it you have my muthafucking password to my phone ain't shit on it but us chill the fuck out" Tré yelled. Tymetria flinched as she began to tear up. "So if you not cheating then why you don't be at home" I cried. De'montre clenched and unclenched his jaw "I need some space so be ready for Leigh's party" De'montré said before the walking out. Tymetria just fell on the back door and sobbed.

*De'montré POV*
After I left the house I went to the gym. I had to let off some steam. I walked in and the receptionist greeted me since I had a yearly membership and been with the gym since I was yungin. "Wasp Ronni" I gave a head nod. "Living life in this sweaty ass gym" Ronni laughed. I went to the locker room and got in my athletic clothes. I went to the punching bag and started connecting wit it. I threw muthafucking jabs hooks under hands and uppercuts. "Damn Tré who pissed you off" De'Anté said while he was with Ace and pops. We all greeted each other. "Man Me'me and I had a fight" I continued punching the punching bag. "What about" my pops adds as he held the punching bag. "She mad cause I come home late and it's for a legitimate reason" I explain. "So what's the reason" De'Anté smirked. "Well right now we financial struggling she don't know it and I want to give her the perfect wedding even if that means me coming home around 3 a.m." Damn bruh it's like that" De'Anté retorts. "Fuck you bruh" I add. "I respect you sacrificing your life to give her the wedding she deserves" Ace spoke. "Son if I haven't taught you and De'Anté nothing I did teach you that a happy wife or girlfriend you will live a happy stress free life" my pops expressed. "Y'all going to make it through" Xavier responds. "I sure as hell hope so" I answered. "You going need a damn miracle muthafucking fairy godmother for your situation" De'Anté chuckled. "Bitch nigga meet me in the ring" I said. "Igh come take this "L" De'Anté went inside the ring. "Here y'all to go" Xavier shook his head. I went in the ring and I put on my boxing head gear, gloves and mouth piece.