Chapter 12

"Sorry"

*Narrative POV*
Today is the last day that the group will be in LA. It's like a déjà vu bittersweet moment. After the Cantores's anniversary they decided to chill today and relax. On the other hand Tré and Me'me are at the park walking and talking. "So we seriously need to start this wedding planning" Me'me said. "I know bae so what you got in mind" Tré responds. "Well we both decided on an autumn wedding" Me'me spoke. De'montré nodded his head in agreement. "So I was thinking the colors should be like dark red orange and brown maybe a dirty yellow" De'montré thought. "I like it so we can do it. Will the wedding be inside or outside" Tymetria asked. "I'd prefer outside because I love nature but inside is more traditional" De'montré held Tymetria hand. "Bae we can make our own tradition" Tymetria responds. De'montré stop walking and turn to Tymetria kissing her in the middle of the park. They continue to walk having Tymetria blushing like candy red apple.

*Khaleigh POV*
"Baby what you want to do for your birthday" I looked at De'Anté. "Babe just you at home making me my favorite meal and you on the table covered on strawberry chocolate and whipped cream" De'Anté smirked. "Remember last time that happen I ended up pregnant" I chuckled.  "That's the point Khaleigh I want another baby" De'Anté said. I stop doing what I was doing then turned to De'Anté. "I don't think us having another baby is the best decision right now we just lost a baby" I faintly smiled. "Igh bet" De'Anté got up and left the room. I follow in pursuit but De'Anté was already in the car driving off. Then that's when De'montré and Tymetria pulled up. I just stood there looking lost. "We should really go see that movie tonight I heard it was really good" Tymetria told De'montré. "Hey bsf what's wrong" Me'me asked me. "Nothing just some dust in my eyes" I sniffed. "Khaleigh I know you better than that what's really going on" she ask. "De'Anté and I were having a conversation about his birthday and he wants me to have another baby"I explain. "Ok so what you say" she reponds. "I told him that it wasn't the right decision basically saying no" I express. "Well I mean he can't be mad it's your damn body but he shouldn't have left like that" Tymetria defended. "I know but we just lost a baby and I am not ready for a baby" I started to cry.  "I understand bestie he'll come around" Tymetria walked into the doorway. I went back in the house with Me'me and Tré.

*Caviana POV*
Today was Ilaria doctors appointment. So I began to wash her up in the tub. I was singing Ciara Sorry while getting my baby girl clean. This song reminds me so much of De'Anté. All he had to do was say sorry. A single tear fell once I sung that part. I know I'm with Antonio but I'm still in love with De'Anté. I went to the closet and got Ilaria dressed. I just wore an orange maxi dress and some brown sandals. I left my hair poofy not in the mood to fix it. On my way to the doctors office I decided to call De'Anté.

De'Anté🥴😬
"Hello"

Caviana😫😤
"De'Anté"

De'Anté🥴😬
"Wasp ma'"

Caviana😫😤
"Nothing about to take our daughter to the doctor"

De'Anté🥴😬
"She igh"

Caviana😫😤
"Yeah it's just a check up"

De'Anté🥴😬
"Oh where at"

Caviana😫😤
"Crenshaw Community Medical Center"