Chapter 7

"Down Low"

*Tymetria POV*
I woke up with a figure wrapped around me. I just smiled at sleeping De'montré. I caressed his face to his chest. I could see him stir as he open his eyes. "I see I made somebody's morning" I smiled. "Yeah just waking up seeing you" he kissed my nose. "So what is our plan today" I asked. "Well we could just stay here and I'll sex you down" De'montré laughed. "Yea I'd think not" I stale faced him. I got out of bed and fixed breakfast.

*De'Anté POV*
"Khaleigh I'm about to beat yo ass if you don't give me my phone" I growled. "Is little De'Anté mad" she mocked. "When I catch you yo ass in mine" I said. "Ouu I'm so scared" she laughed. Khaleigh circled around the living room with my phone. I caught up with her up the stairs. "You thought I wasn't gon catch you" I grabbed Khaleigh by her waist. "No fair I'm vertically challenged" Khaleigh pouted. I put her on my shoulder and took her to our room. "Let me down" she pleads. "You thought" I respond. I let her down. "You quit playing" I asked. "No" she smiled. So I tickled her and her laughter filled the room like a puff of smoke. "Stop you cheating you know I'm ticklish" she said in between laughs. "Give me my phone and then I'll stop" I looked down at her. She shook her head no and hit me wit a pillow. I was momentary stunned as she ran out the room. I followed her footsteps down the stairs. Khaleigh was still laughing wit my phone in her hand. I playfully tackled her on the sofa. "Damn you came at me like a freight train" she answered. "You'll get ova it" i said. While I went inside her shirt and grabbed my phone. "Something called sexual harassment" she hit my arm. "Not if you enjoy my touch" I chuckled. As I reached in between her legs. She tense up at my touch near her throbbing clit. "See you crave for my touch" I seductively said. "S-stop playing and give me w-what I-I want" she moaned. I quickly turned us around where I was on top. I kissed her intensely. As I was about to wear her ass out Devanté started crying. "Saved by the bell" I quickly pecked her lips. "Yeah whatever" Khaleigh beamed. She went to the aid of a crying Devanté.

*Khamina POV*
I haven't talk to my mom since graduation. I grabbed my phone and dialed my mom number. On the second ring she answered.

MyQueen👸🏽👑
"Hello"

1stBorne💋👣
"Hey mom"

MyQueen👸🏽👑
"Oh Khamina I was just thinking about you"

1stBorne💋👣
"How are you"

MyQueen👸🏽👑
"Still living"

1stBorne💋👣
"That's good"

MyQueen👸🏽👑
"How is Khaleigh and my grandbaby"

1stBorne💋👣
"They good and speaking on grandbaby's"

MyQueen👸🏽👑
"That's good and yeah what about"

1stBorne💋👣
"Well I'm pregnant"

MyQueen👸🏽👑
"I'm going have another grandbaby"

1stBorne💋👣
"Yes"

MyQueen👸🏽👑
"Aw you should have a girl"

1stBorne💋👣
"Yeah that's what Khaleigh said"

MyQueen👸🏽👑
"We need to have a mother and daughter's day"

1stBorne💋👣
"Yeah we need one"

MyQueen👸🏽👑
"Well imma give you a date"